1,509 results
All reviews private beach sister hotel la croisette hotel barriere good size beach restaurant concierge staff higher floor per day overlooking the garden superior room breakfast was included mini bar excellent location very pleasant stay train station city view
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We receive a great service when we arrived a little bit early to the check-in. Nonetheless we got upgraded instead and could receive our rooms directly! The rooms were really nice with great design.
The location is also perfect where you are close to most of the restaurants and night life.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Charles R, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Dear Samuel D,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience on Tripadvisor and for your pleasant comment regarding your stay at the Hotel Barriere Le Gray D’Albion Cannes. All the staff is absolutely stirred by such warms comments which show wonderfully the Hotel’s quality of service and the atmosphere when our guests come in it.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This is a first rate hotel close to all the action and fun and it saves you money compared to a hotel right on the water. The free breakfast is very generous and outdoor dining area is absolutely lovely. The staff in all areas of the hotel is first rate. The beds are great. The bathroom is new and upscale. The bar is small but classy and the staff is always courteous. Some very creative cocktails are on the drink menu. The beautiful art work in lobby and and other public areas lends to the upscale character of this hotel. Very highly recommended. I will return to this hotel for sure.

Room tip: My room had a view of the street below which I liked. It made me feel that I was part of the city life when I opened the room window.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Richard B,
On behalf of all the hotel's team, I would like to thank you for posting your such nice comments regarding your recent stay with us. My team and I are delighted to hear that you consider the Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion Cannes to be a “First rate hotel” and happy that you especially found our staff friendly and attentive and that they went above and beyond to cater to your every need throughout your stay. We have your heart set on offering to our guests an extraordinary experience, creating a discreet and warm atmosphere where your well-being is our only concern.
I look forward to your next visit and hope it will be soon!
Charles RICHEZ,

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Have just visited Cannes for the first time and stayed in the beautiful and ideally located hotel barriere le gray D'albion.
We were there for our friends 40th birthday and the way we were looked after by the duty manager Pascal Duplay was nothing short of exceptional. We will definitely be returning to Cannes on a regular basis and will be staying in le gray d'albion in the capable hands of Pascal
Many thanks to you and your team.
Cormac and Donna McKinney

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank cormac8874
Charles R, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Mr & Mrs McKinney,
On behalf of all the hotel’s team, I would like to thank you for posting your such nice comments about your experience at our Hotel Barriere Le Gray d’Albion Cannes!
Make sure that I already transmit your wonderful comment to our duty manager Pascal. Also, we are happy that you appreciated all the kindness you have been carefully handled.
We are delighted to be your selection for your friends 40th birthday and we look forward to welcome you soon to your second home in Cannes!
Charles Richez

Reviewed 7 May 2017

What a find.
This hotel is not large and is centrally located.
5 min from bus and railway station. 2 min from shops , 5 min from beach.
From the moment you arrive you feel comfortable and relaxed.
You are met by personable and pofessional staff.
I chose a garden view room as I was advised, was a quieter location.
The room was of a good size and clean,bed was large and comfortable.
The balcony was large with plenty of room for 2 chairs and a good size table.
Garden view rooms get the morning sun but not in the afternoon.
Room service and housekeeping were efficient, all requests were met in a friendly way.
Breakfast could be had either indoors or in the well designed courtyard garden area.
Breakfast had a good selection of both hot and cold quality products.
Scramble Eggs and Smoke Salmon are to die for.
Other types of eggs are cooked to order.
These were served to us by a breath of fresh air, in the form of RENÉ and PATRICK a real double act, they were kept in check by JEREMY, saying that all of the breakfast staff are a credit to the hotel.
The front desk staff are both friendly and profecional, a good start to ones stay.
The concierge must be one of the most friendly and helpfull, taking his time to make sure that the information given was fully understood.
This hotel does not have a swimming pool, however it does have its own sandy private beach with chairs, sun shades and a very good beach restaurant.
This hotel deserves all of the positive comments and more.
I would not hesitate to reccomend this hotel and to stay again.
It does not have all of the frills of some of the 5 star hotels in Cannes.
What it does have is, hospitality, location and value for money.
Give it a try!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Peter 157,
Thank you so much for your amazing review about your recent visit to the Hotel Barriere Le Gray d’Albion Cannes! I would like to thank you for posting such nice comments about your experience!
It could never make us happier than when we find that our guests consider our team as a “5-star plus staff”! I am very proud to share your kind words with all my teams, especially with René, Patrick and Jeremy. We truly thank you for your comment about the professionalism of our staff. I am very delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and especially the friendliness of all our team. We are also thrilled to hear that everyone, from the reception to the room attendants, went above and beyond to ensure your comfort throughout your stay.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion last month when I was in Cannes for business meetings. Having arrived at the hotel a day early to drop my bags, the concierge were very hospitable in taking care of my suitcase, and even offering me somewhere to shower and change. This was before I had even checked in! When I did formally check in the following day, I was given a lovely, spacious room with a window overlooking a narrow Cannes backstreet, and an extremely comfortable bed. It was not only the physical welcome that I enjoyed from the hotel - I was also impressed by the digital portal that automatically opened when I connected to the internet in the hotel. This contained lots of rich information and content about the local area and the services offered by the Barriere Le Gray d'Albion. It was more convenient for me to be able to browse this information in my own time rather than asking the concierge and reception for details. On another note, I joined my colleagues for breakfast in the restaurant both days and there was a delicious spread of food in there. Overall, I was a very satisfied guest at the Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion and I wouldn't hestitate to recommend it to acquaintances or friends for both business and leisure trips.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Edward S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice comments about your experience at Hotel Le Gray d’Albion regarding your stay with us last month.
We are so glad that you enjoyed all our services and we are delighted to know that your room pleased you. We implement every day to maintain our excellence level of quality and to satisfy our guest's needs.
It will be our absolute pleasure to welcome you back for another exceptional stay!
Thank you again for your recommendation.