All reviews excellent location clarins products every summer lovely hotel recommend this hotel huge balcony the main shopping street visit cannes nespresso machine cleaning staff la croisette train station bed was comfortable small hotel minute walk clarisse laduree
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a few mins away from everything you need... the train station, the beach and lots of restaraunts.

The first room we stayed in was beautiful. Everything was of exceptional quality and incredibly clean. High quality linens, the Nespresso machine and Clarins miniatures were highlights! After our first night we upgraded ourselves to the suite - one of the most beautiful rooms we have ever stayed in - pay the extra money, it's worth it!

We had a couple of issues with our bath, but they were dealt with. A beautiful hotel with real style. I don't think I'd want to stay anywhere else in Cannes!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Best Western Mondial last week. Excellent location with extremely helpful front office staff. Was there for a conference and the proximity by walking to the Palais, nearby restaurants, etc. was wonderful — super convenient. Front office staff was exceptionally helpful and makes you feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door. Highly recommend and I plan to return if future travels bring me to Cannes.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Was staying there with my family first weekend of november.have nothing to complain...Nice and clean rooms.situated in a good place.polite and helpful stuff. Definetly would stay there again if needed!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We had the King Suite with the Terrace. It was huge, perfectly appointed, quiet, and spotlessly clean.

The bed was comfortable, quality linens, pillows, towels and bath products

A Nespresso Machine in our room always makes us happy in the morning. The breakfast was expensive, but perfect. Fresh juices, quality cheese, smoked salmon and of course eggs and sausage.

The staff was amazing. No issues with WiFi.

This is one of the best Hotel Experiences we have had in our many travels!

Room tip: The King Suite is Amazing!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobvquebec
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Upon checking I confirmed that I had a balcony. The front desk told me that I did not so when I called to straighten it out I ended up leaving to go fine cheese and wine and let them work it out. When I came back I was informed that they had corrected the problem but they did not have a room with the balcony only a suite with a balcony! Needless to say it's amazing with a great view wonderful staff simple overpriced breakfast but worth it for the convenience. I was in a deluxe and had a separate bedroom and a front room. Do yourself a favour and just book the deluxe.

Date of stay: September 2018