Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ibis
US$63
View deal
eDreams
Agoda.com
All reviews stayed here old town no exception one night free parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2022

Used as a stopover after a long drive, and was decent for that. The location is away from (and below) the old town, so if you intend to explore that, be aware that you will need your car to get up the steep hill to the old town. Room was clean but starting to show its age. Breakfast OK but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 18 June 2022

Very easy to find adjacent to a main road, with ample free secure parking. The rooms are large, clean and very comfortable. The staff are very friendly and polite. The food is very good quality ad=nd good value for money.

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

We were a coach party arriving late but the staff did not seem to expect us. They reacted to our arrival with indifference, our drivers had to hand out our room keys!
Another coach group was already here and I heard the staff complaining to our drivers that they were not informed two groups would be here. Bur it was all pre-booked weeks ago.
Do they not have a booking system at this hotel??
We were treated by the staff with what I can only describe as distain.

The rooms are poor, basic in the extreme, poor wash facilities, cracks in the walls. They clearly haven’t had any investment in years. At least the air conditioning did work.
The tariff outside states it costs €82 per night. I’d say this is overpriced by 50%!

If the management see this they should be thoroughly ashamed but I doubt they will be!
Avoid, avoid!!

Room tip: All of it!
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2022

The hotel is ideally situated to visit Laon. The city is rich in history The Cathedral of Notre Dame, from the late 12th century is a fine Gothic cathedral. The hotel is comfortable and food very good. Very welcoming staff.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 8 May 2022

This hotel was our last stop on our Luxuria Picture Book Italy before returning to UK.
I totally understand that some hotels have not opened due to covid and lack of funds but this hotels rooms were not even budget rooms. I am sure cleanliness did not cost anymore before covid. I am speaking for myself but I am very aware of the other groups opinions of this sub standard hotel. I have never felt the need to write such a negative review

Date of stay: May 2022