“Would go back!”

Diner Red Rooster
Ranked #72 of 747 Restaurants in Rouen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great burger here, service was friendly and welcoming. I’d recommend this for anyone looking for an easygoing, well priced wholesome food!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The burgués are really amazing, the favor is fantastic and for france the Service is good as well. I really recomend for people to come here and try the burgers be cause they a really good i recomend you to try the broke back burger

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent burger
The guy was very helpful
Took note of what I disliked
And gave me balsamic +++
That I like
So I recommend this place

Reviewed 2 February 2017

It was refreshing to be able to walk into a place order a beer, burger and fries that actually tasted like home. I had the blue cheese-bacon burger and it was cooked perfectly(medium) and accompanied by a pile of fries. Also, they had Sam Adams Boston Lager on the menu, which pretty much sealed the deal for me. Good atmosphere, family friendly and has the feel of a small little sports bar. It was my third time to the Diner and it will be a place I go back to before my time in Rouen is done.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

You gotta find this place, otherwise you would pass by. But defintely worth walking in for great burgers. Be aware for the "big poppa" cause it is really (too) much. Also the fries are really tasty. Lot of good food for not too much money.