Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2018

In terms of an overnight stay, this hotel was the equivalent of other Ibis hotels we have stayed at - good value for money BUT the service we received was far from satisfactory and well below what we would have expected from Ibis. During the evening we were phoned from Reception and asked if we would return the bottle-opener we had borrowed. Naturally I assumed this was a genuine mistake and simply said we hadn't borrowed one. The receptionist was not happy with this and insisted we had borrowed hers. My wife, who is fluent in French, then spoke to her saying she had the wrong room but she continued to insist we had her lilac bottle-opener. In the end she actually came to our room where we showed her our own RED bottle-opener and she went away, still dissatisfied. Later on, she treated us in a very 'off hand' manner in the restaurant, saying it had 'disappeared'.
The following morning, on checking out, another staff member said my on-line booking was for only one person and I had to pay for a second breakfast. When I strenuously challenged this, she immediately retracted, in fact so quickly it made me wonder if something dodgy was going on.
All in all a VERY disappointing stay at an Ibis establishment

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Pizzannocca
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I have just spent 2 nights with a friend at the Eco Sweet. We were in the Tarn visiting friends and being mid August finding somewhere to stay was a bit of a proble. Fortunately we found the Eco Sweet at Castres. It is a motel style hotel in a commercial center on the south of Castres and as such was easy to find (convenient for the airport) and had secure parking. The rooms were spacious, clean and the beds very comfortable. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed for their summer break but we wete directed to another hotel, L'Occitan, nearby where we had a very pleasant meal. Best of all and what would make me stay there again when in the area was the friendliness and welcome given by the hotel staff. I don't hesitate in recommending this no frills hotel.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Spacious room, well-thought-out bathroom with rationally-sized stall shower. Lots of parking in easily-accessed lot. Comfortable bed, good air-conditioning. Location is NOT in the center of town, but it's a very short ride and there are free parking lots within an walk to the town center. Hotel is located in with a bunch of stores including two with fresh fruit, a building supply store and a McDonald's.
Pleasant town without a lot of tourist sites, but quick drives to Carcassonne and Albi. Excellent, cheap breakfast. Fast, inexpensive bulk laundry service available - wish more places offered this.
If you want cute and quaint, this isn't it. If you want everything to work and simple comfort at a great price, this is for you. Think of an Ibis hotel, but much nicer, much more spacious and much better planned.

Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank baerm
Reviewed 3 April 2016

stayed one night on a trip around France, the Hotel was quite hard to find as the address given on TripAdvisor was wrong the hotel in right on the edge of town in a buisness park, parking free and easy, hotel very clean and spacious rooms, no tea and coffee facilities in the room, beds comfy and bathrooms clean, modern and spacious, the staff were excellent, helped me to print off our boarding passes at no extra charge, we had a lovely meal in the restaurant and breakfast was great, no complaints I would recommend this hotel

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 31 March 2016

I really enjoyed my stay in that hotel since the rooms are very modern and clean and the ambiance is very welcoming. I also appreciated the food, the personal and the modern but well-organized concept!

Date of stay: February 2016