Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

This rustic B&B is set in vineyards with views of Carcassonne Cite. If you are looking for an up market residence then this isn't for you. Instead you get a charming farm based B&B. Our double room was very clean and there was a useful fridge. Breakfast was served in the main house, with all the guests seated around the table, chatting and sharing experiences. There is also plenty of parking space. We drove to the Cite, but it is walkable - 2 km. however a torch would be advisable after dark. Approaching the Cite via the vineyards you are rewarded with beautiful views of the medieval town. We've given it 4 stars as it represented excellent value.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2015

From the moment I arrived, rather late at night and after a 32 hour trip rather hot and bothered, Genevieve and Henri met me at the station with large smiles of welcome.
After being shown to my lovely little suite - complete with a wine fridge (only one other place offered this and it was mid summer 30-40 degrees - I had a quick shower and met up with the owners who wanted to explain the facilities. A glass of wine and a few tasty nibbles - no where else did I receive such hospitality.
At breakfast (delicious) I met the other guests and we were properly introduced. At most other resorts, travelling on my own, I was seated alone!!! But not here - we all went our own ways but it was nice being to say hello each day by name. My hosts helped me organise different trips and tours around Carcassone. Being just a few minutes walk from La Cite (and only 20 minutes from town) I could spend hours wandering around and easily come home for lunch or just a little siesta after a swim in their beautiful pool. Pat the horse (who loves a little bit of bread) and back to the wonders of La Cite. Decor was delightfully French. Some suites have cooking facilities and there is a larger more luxurious suite in the main house. Tv reception was very good and free wifi included.

The town of Carcassone held many things of interest - the impressionist exhibition that took my breath away, the boat trip on the canal (skip lunch on the boat it is awful but the canal is lovely) and back home to my all time favourite place to stay for the whole trip.
After travelling throughout the region for 8 weeks I have to say that it was a special place to begin my trip.

By the way - their clothes washing facilities were fantastic - something else that I found frustrating at other b and b's who offered no facilities

Room tip: good cross breezes and/or air conditioning
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Wonderful room ,great breakfast and very warm welcome.
Can be hard to find,Genevieve came to rescue us on the first night !
Hint. The Chemin de Sainte Croix is just opposite the Cimetiere de la Cite of the Cite Medievale .

Thank-you for a great stay.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Very hospitable owners and well equipped comfortable Git. Great breakfast. Hard to find even with GPS. Near the old city but the 3Km walk through vineyards to Carcassonne in 36degrees C was not fun - we should have taken the car and parked closer.
Swimming pool area untidy/unsafe (electrical lead running across shower area). Pool and area needed cleaning.

Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank Schemers2
Reviewed 24 November 2014

We stayed here for a couple of nights to explore Carcassonne. They have individual chalet style apartments close to the central farmhouse. Comfortable and a short drive to Carcassonne. Little difficult to find, but the convenience and quiet location outway this. Secure offroad parking and excellent breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2013