“Good Peruvian food in a trendy place”
Review of Manko Paris

Manko Paris
Reserve with
Manko Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,242 of 19,262 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$28 - US$169
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Mako Paris is downstairs near the Theatre des Champs Elysées. Air conditioning. Most clients are between 30 and 40 years old. Delicious Pisco sour. Share plates which are not big. Great ceviches. Fabulous grilled octopus. Funny mini-burger with quinoa instead of beef. With wine count around 70€ per person

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This is hands down the best Peruvian food I have eaten as a vegetarian! We came here after watching the caberet show near by. Our server was just amazing, when I told him I am vegetarian he said, just trust me to make your choices...he got me the best food ever....ever! There was a was vegetarian ceviche which was extremely delicious..and I was thrilled to get it because most places usually don't have a vegetarian ceviche on the menu. My husband, who is a meat eater shared our vegetarian meals and loved every bit of it. We had ceviche, potato salad, a mushroom dish, chauffa and few more dishes...we ate a lot, probably the most I have ever eaten. The prices are above average, but it is a nicer restaurant with really good food. You can see everything that is happening in the kitchen which was really nice. Remember to order family style because that's how Peruvian food is eaten.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Yeah well, Gaston Acurio has done a lot for the recognition of Peruvian food all over the world. Having said that, the many restaurants everywhere most often disappoint - just as Manko. First, its in a basement...not terrible, but nothing for a summer night. The place itself is really nicely decorated...but you really pay for that...

The ceviche was nice, but at a price of 17 Euros definitely on the high high side for the size, and there was no sweet potato or corn...The lomo saltado at outrageous 42 Euros was ok, but again, the portion....and the "aeropuerto" fried rice....well, again 35 Euros....Service was a "little" arrogant (say *very*). Having a very young child with us was definitely more than what they could bear...

The restaurant has a nice looking bar, but after that meal....no, definitely no...

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Use to be one of my favorite place in Paris. Till last night me and my friends had such a bad experience. Waiters can’t speak English, no one even try to help. So no one can take our Oder. In the end after our complaints they said it’s France, and it’s our mistake! It’s fashion week, center of Paris! I love France and french people. But this kind of situation makes tourists think french people are arrogant an it’s makes Paris unfriendly zone. They scream on us , never even try to apologize. So if you would like to experience rudeness and racism in Paris - it’s just best place to go!

3  Thank Eva T
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I live in Peru, my wife and I love Gaston's restaurants there. The food at Manko was fantastic but the experience was terrible. As we're eating our desserts a mouse runs into the dining room... then another. We call over the waiter to tell him, he doesn't look even a little surprised and decides it's a funny little thing to see mice in the dining room of a restaurant and makes a joke. At the same time we're eating and deserts that have chia seeds (which look like mouse droppings) and drinking something that comes with a decoration of small chunks of chocolate (which look like mouse droppings).

Eating here was a big splurge for us. 140 Euros to eat with mice. Very very disappointing.

1  Thank Brandon B