1,278 results
All reviews riquet station canal view hi express sofa bed free breakfast hotel is located lively area comfortable rooms croissants early check thoroughly enjoyed our stay metro line budget hotel min walk baguette eiffel tower stalingrad
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Me and my brother we tried to be careful in choose an hotel to take our parents to their first trip to Paris. We stayed 3 nights in the hotel with no issues, then we took a train to London and returned on the next night to the same hotel. Not long after everybody was ready to sleep - around midnight - , a mouse showed up in our parents room, walking all over the place. My parents went to the other room meanwhile I talked to the front desk. I was told that the hotel was full and they could move us only on the next day. Meanwhile I waited for the staff, I went back to the room and look for the mouse that could no longer be found. Checking in the back of the desk, there was a huge hole where definitely he went through. The solution for the moment was to close the hole with a pillow. On the next day we got a bigger room with a balcony access. Anyway, I could not recommend to anyone an hotel where you find a mouse in the room. I wouldn't expect this chain to have this kind of problem, it shows they do not do their job in make sure the rooms are clean and free of pests.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Mauricio T
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hi Mauricio T,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. Our goal is to ensure that each guest stay is an excellent one and can see that we have fallen short of our goal.

While we are delighted to hear that our staff were able to move you to a bigger room the next day, it was unfortunate to see your stay was not as comfortable as it could have been due to the issue with the mouse in your parents' room. We hope you treat this as an isolated incident and give us a second chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Again, thank you for your review and for staying with us.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days before returning home. Hubby chose place because it’s cheap, convenient location and free breakfast. Bed is comfy. Only thing I didn’t like is the M7 is crowded most times. But M5 is the other station which is only one stop to Gare d Nord which takes you to CDG airport.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank doclucolorado
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed four nights in this cozy hotel and the stay was excellent! Comfortable and spacious rooms with A/C, clean bathroom, rich breakfast buffet and helpful and polite staff. What more can anyone wish?
The outstanding location is just five minutes to the metro lines 7 (Riquet) and 5 (Laumière). In the proximity, you will find not only supermarket and many possibilities to eat, but also children's playground.
Evenings - there is a lot of activities on the bank of the canal. Really nice place to stay. Thanks for the hospitality.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018

What a delightful hotel. Rooms are so spacious particularly for Paris. Position is outstanding on the canal. We were lucky to be on the 6th floor with a wrap around balcony enabling us to view the canal both ways. The waterway is just a thrive a activity with boats people dining on the banks, we spent hours sitting on our balcony taking in the views. Breakfast is more than adequate, and the staff attentive. Reception staff have been outstanding even advising us of restaurants to eat at. Yes you need to use the metro to get around, but that is half the fun and if we can master anyone can. Would I recommend this hotel most definitely. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We leave tomorrow but will be back at the end of the week for another night.
The only thing I find missing from the rooms are perhaps a wardrobe and definitely a fridge.

Room tip: Recommend 611 a little noisy but views made up for it
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank robynccl
Hiex P, Responsable relations clients at Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Estimated Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

With Best Regards,

Inès,
Guest Relation

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Holiday Inn Express Paris has two hotels. The airport shuttle was a 45 minute wait. Once on the shuttle, I became aware that there were two Holiday Inn Express locations and two different shuttles. As it goes when travel far and beyond, I was on the wrong shuttle. The front desk said they couldn’t help me get to the other Holiday Inn Express. My option was to wait for the shuttle again to take me back to the airport, then again wait for the other shuttle OR hire myself a taxi. It made for a very long night.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Shelli M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hello Shelli M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with Holiday Inn Express Paris - Canal de la Villette, France. I am sorry to read about the confusion our shuttle service has caused you. We take all reviews very seriously, and I would like the chance to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to gather more information about your stay.

Krysllin G