1,274 results
All reviews riquet station canal view hi express sofa bed free breakfast hotel is located lively area comfortable rooms croissants early check thoroughly enjoyed our stay metro line budget hotel min walk baguette eiffel tower stalingrad
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed four nights in this cozy hotel and the stay was excellent! Comfortable and spacious rooms with A/C, clean bathroom, rich breakfast buffet and helpful and polite staff. What more can anyone wish?
The outstanding location is just five minutes to the metro lines 7 (Riquet) and 5 (Laumière). In the proximity, you will find not only supermarket and many possibilities to eat, but also children's playground.
Evenings - there is a lot of activities on the bank of the canal. Really nice place to stay. Thanks for the hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018

What a delightful hotel. Rooms are so spacious particularly for Paris. Position is outstanding on the canal. We were lucky to be on the 6th floor with a wrap around balcony enabling us to view the canal both ways. The waterway is just a thrive a activity with boats people dining on the banks, we spent hours sitting on our balcony taking in the views. Breakfast is more than adequate, and the staff attentive. Reception staff have been outstanding even advising us of restaurants to eat at. Yes you need to use the metro to get around, but that is half the fun and if we can master anyone can. Would I recommend this hotel most definitely. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We leave tomorrow but will be back at the end of the week for another night.
The only thing I find missing from the rooms are perhaps a wardrobe and definitely a fridge.

Room Tip: Recommend 611 a little noisy but views made up for it
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robynccl
Hiex P, Responsable relations clients at Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Estimated Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

With Best Regards,

Inès,
Guest Relation

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Holiday Inn Express Paris has two hotels. The airport shuttle was a 45 minute wait. Once on the shuttle, I became aware that there were two Holiday Inn Express locations and two different shuttles. As it goes when travel far and beyond, I was on the wrong shuttle. The front desk said they couldn’t help me get to the other Holiday Inn Express. My option was to wait for the shuttle again to take me back to the airport, then again wait for the other shuttle OR hire myself a taxi. It made for a very long night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shelli M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hello Shelli M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with Holiday Inn Express Paris - Canal de la Villette, France. I am sorry to read about the confusion our shuttle service has caused you. We take all reviews very seriously, and I would like the chance to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to gather more information about your stay.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This hotel may be a few K's outside Paris but the Metro being so close makes it a perfect place to stay and the setting on the canal makes it great for walks etc, very friendly staff, good size clean rooms and a good breakfast, what more do you need ..

Room Tip: As far as I know all the rooms are good rooms but you could ask for a view of the canal
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Hiex P, Guest Relation at Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Charliebeesley,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Paris Canal de la Villette and for taking time to share your feedback with us.

We are delighted to see you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you had a wonderful overall experience in our hotel!

We are pleased to hear you were very satisfied by the spacious and clean rooms and found our staff absolutely friendly. Our team takes great pride in your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Holiday Inn Express Paris Canal de la Villette, I wish you all the best!

Best Regards,

Inès,
Guest Relation

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My wife and I stayed at this Holiday Inn last July 2017 and what a great place to stay. Not far from a couple Metro stops, local bars and cafe's. A great local brewery across the canal. Staff was very friendly and helpful for us lost Americans. The only disadvantage is that you are far from the center of Paris, so if you are riding the metro be prepared because the French obviously do not shower every day.

Room Tip: Book early and be a member og the IHG travel club.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple