“Great!”

Ranked #2,303 of 18,857 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great burger and fries! Had a few glasses of wine as well. I wasn’t rushed out and they were very nice, even with my poor french! Great food!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We were a Group of 10 and we were in Paris for work. When we arrived the restaurant was empty. As normally happens with groups, it was a bit messy to make the orders for all of us. The waiter was visibly annoyed and with an unpleasant attitude.
The food was ok.. nothing was crazy good and the meat was a bit tough... but the ratio quality/price was right: we had 10 meals plus 2 bottles of wine and some coffees and the bill was 250€. I asked if the tip was included… he said no.. and added that tips in France are usually about the 20% of the bill. So, I gave them 50 €. Total 300€.
After I paid, I asked if we could have had a round of drinks at the counter to digest before leaving (obviously paying them). He said no: it was 11:45 and we close.
We were very disappointed: it was not even midnight, we had just left a 50 € tip and they were kicking us out only to avoid working 10 minutes more.
Just rude.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We had lunch here after visiting Sacre Coeur and Van Gogh’s house. Great service and delicious, enormous salads. Very different from all the bistros we had visited. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend were dining in La Marmite since it looked like a nice and fun place to spend our evening. The service was bad unfortunately and messed up our orders, my girlfriend got duck breast instead of salmon. When we got our dishes they started arguing with us that the service didn’t do the mistake but we did. They were unpolite and the food was below average quality. The meat was chewy and they did not even bother to ask if we want to give the wrong dish back to the kitchen. All in all a very bad and unpleasant experience.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Looking for dinner on first night and came across La Marmite. Turned out to be a buzzy area of Monmarte which was fun and had a great boeuf bourginon,