“Great food”
Review of Restaurant Karma

Restaurant Karma
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Restaurant Karma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,032 of 19,283 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We had soup and chickenn curry. Both were tasty and very healthy. Also, the restaurent has a nice environment and great staff.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

A very nice and simple place that honors tibetan cuisine for a reasonable price. Service is exquisite and the atmosphere is both quiet and warm.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

When I travel my main focus is on the food. Spent 10 days in country and this was my favorite dining experience. I started with the potato beignets, which were served with a cilantro sauce. I was worried I wouldn't enjoy my entree so much after having the beignets because I couldn't imagine something tasting better. I was wrong. The steamed beef dumplings were fantastic! I hadn't eaten all day, so when the dessert menu was offered I jumped on the opportunity. I ordered the dhara, which is a yogurt drink with honey. Perfect way to end the meal. Wonderful meal, and wonderful, friendly service. A must try for any Paris visit.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Visited this place last night with my Son as we were staying close by and the reviews looked good , I must say the food and service were second to none ! I opted for the Beef curry and Rice whist my son the chicken dumplings , served with Tibetan bread it and various dips ..it was outstanding ! Good portion sizes , lovely lady owner I should imagine ... first time we've eaten Tibetan food (which is more like Indian than Chinese ) great flavours and not expensive at all ... .. thank you for a lovely evening .

1  Thank sl60amg
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The Karma is a small and cozy restaurant offering outstanding food. Portion are good, and the food taste very good. The owner is a very kind person and made my dinner at Karma very pleasant. On top of everything I liked a lot the safran rice with raisins and honey: I think this was the most unexpected dessert ever.