“Great food in a great place”
Review of Restaurant Karma

Restaurant Karma
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Restaurant Karma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,024 of 19,262 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The Karma is a small and cozy restaurant offering outstanding food. Portion are good, and the food taste very good. The owner is a very kind person and made my dinner at Karma very pleasant. On top of everything I liked a lot the safran rice with raisins and honey: I think this was the most unexpected dessert ever.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

What a nice experience! The serving staff is wonderful! The food is great! And, because we had more food than we could eat, they gave us a doggy bag! very unusual in Paris! I had the "steamed" fixed price menu!

1  Thank 266joseh
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Take you palate across a journey of a thousand and one flavours in this little, cosy, and modest restaurant, located at the heart of Paris. This simple yet rich restaurant offers you bites and specialities that you cannot get enough of (at least I couldn't).
I went to dine there with a group of friends, all with different preferences and yet they all loved it. The service is warm and always ready to satisfy your every need. Yes, it is quite small and gets packed quite quickly but when you're savouring this delicious cuisine, the crowd fades away. I strongly advised any (curious) soul to venture in rue de la Traversière and taste the delight that Karma provides its clientèle.

1  Thank Nethraska
Reviewed 13 May 2016

I was looking for some special restaurant near my hotel, and the reviews of this restaurant attracted my attention.
The restaurant is very small, and you are wormy welcomed in. The choice of dishes is not wide, but you can satisfy different tastes: vegetables, meat, steam cooking, etc.
I opted for one of the fixed-price menu, and I had a tasty complete dinner for a very cheap price.
Highly recommended especially if you are on a business trip, dining alone, as the service is quick, and you don't have to find ways to spend your time waiting.

1  Thank GiorgioCA
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

First time Tibetan, and I was not dissappointed at all. Family type calm restaurant with tastes that fly you to the mountains. Gentle welcome, excellent food and very reasonable in price.

1  Thank Gainzafer