“Best guacamole ever!”
Review of La Catrina

La Catrina
Ranked #896 of 19,266 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: In a charm Mexican ambience and a warm atmosphere you are welcome in our typical Mexican Taqueria. Unique in Paris, we prepare all our Tacos and Burritos with fresh ingredients and Homemade. To accompany your plate, we propose fresh fruit juice like Watermelon, Pineapple, Melon, Hibiscus... For just 2€. We propose also beers like Pacifico, Corona, Negra Modelo for 5,50€. And finally the fantastic Margarita for just 6,50€. It is close to Place d'Italie and right next to Metro Nationale on line 6, at the 136 Boulevard Vincent AURIOL 75013 PARIS. We are waiting you :)
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The small place was packed when we arrived in the evening, but we got two last seats! Cash only so we had to run across the street to get money from the ATM.
We ordered meat burritos and guacamole. Service was fast and nice and the guacamole was probably the best I’ve ever had! The burrito was also really tasty and BIG! I can definetly recommend a visit to La Catrina!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

If you are feeling nostalgic about having visited Mexico you won't be dissapointed by La Catrina. Freshly made, tasty, authentic good Mexican food. The atmosphere is also true to places visited. Recommended for a quick meal that takes you out of Paris and transports you to Mexico.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Just a take away with some tables. The food was good but the atmosphere was rather hectic. Anyway you can eat something at the end

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I had a really good service, and on top I got to try the Jamaica juice, suggested by my friend and by the friendly waitress, it tasted delicious!.
The formule with 3 tacos + a drink is a nice deal instead of individual ones.

I had both of the vegetarian tacos, but I felt like there was something missing to make the meal more tasty, maybe just guaca or a “veggie meat” would have helped to give the perfect veggie flavour. Also, my tortillas were falling apart as I tried to eat.

Overall, the whole experience was good, I’d go back because I’m loyal to a good service and a good price, but I’d like to try a different veggie option.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

The food was good, but eyes were hurting because chef was cutting onions. The waitress was all the time busy in the kitchen and payed no attention to us, what is btw very difficult in this very small restaurant. She even forgot our starter.