“Great brazilian food in Central Paris”
Review of Gabriela

Gabriela
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Gabriela is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,670 of 19,254 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Definitely one of the best brazilian food you can have in Paris. I've never been to Brazil but this dinner got me wishful to visit there. I would suggest the Vatapa shrimps, they were delicious. Nice atmosphere, not particularly cheap but still worth it

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

A bit of "Saudades" or if you miss Brazil!!?? That's the place to go in Paris! Friendly staff and delicious authentic Brazilian dishes! Try the Picanha or the Feijoada! Bom apetite!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Great brazilian food. Visited with a Brazilian friend who confirmed food authenticity. Generous portions and quality ingredients. On top of that, great decoration and mood. Just expect to wait for your food for an hour or a bit more but apparently its a Brazilian tradition ;)

1  Thank Ibrahim M
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

I had a great surprise when I found Gabriela, a true Brazilian restaurant in the heart of Paris! I was extremely happy with the food, the drinks, the service and the ambiance. My friend and I ordered "picanha", the Brazilian barbecue, and "vatapa", a typical dish from Bahia. Besides of being very well served - specially when in France, where portions are quite small - as I have lived in Salvador da Bahia, I can say that was a delicious vatapa, as I consider myself "Baiana from the heart". But the best part was the gambas, giant shrimp, that came with my vatapa! We had a couple of Mojitos and, for dessert, we tried "Bolo de Rolo", a special treat from Pernambuco. Definitely, a memorable experience for all senses... Obrigada!

1  Thank Tatiana_Rudinger
Reviewed 20 June 2015

We were very deceived with the quality of service: simply mediocre. We were served by one of the owners, who was rude and definitely not a pro when it comes to restaurant -- wouldn't let us choose our food peacefully, not receptive to our question about the menu and food, and always in a rush and bad mood (the restaurant wasn't even half full). One of the Top 10 worst services ever in Paris! Maybe not a bad person, but just not the adequate one to be in contact with customers, he has no courtesy at all.

About the food, I found it a bit expensive for what it is and compared to other restaurants around (for two people, we had the starters, main course Feijoada, two drinks and one dessert = 70 EUR). Nevertheless, the drinks and the food were delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed!

When it comes to the decoration, I liked it immediately when arriving: typical from Brazil, with many cultural elements spread all around. It's really well decorated and gives a very nice atmosphere!

And finally about the tables disposition, it's quite nice, not so tight, but with just a downside: most of the tables are for 6, so if you come in 3 people, for instance, you'll probably be joining other people sitting at the same table, which, for me, is uncomfortable (it gives the impression of being in an university cafeteria).