“Great Asian Fusion Experience!”
Review of Marclee

Marclee
Reserve with
Marclee is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 19,399 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$33 - US$67
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Description: Des racines chinoise, vietnamienne et aveyronnaise, une enfance à Tokyo, ont influencé Marky à la création de son restaurant rêvé, un Izakaya fusion. Avec le jeune chef Daniel Alejandro venu du Venezuela, ils vous convient à venir découvrir et partager toutes ces saveurs, leur Best of de toute l'Asie, entre tradition et modernité, accompagnées de vins biodynamiques, sakés et cocktails signature Marclee.
Reviewed 8 February 2016

After a busy week for me (at school) and my husband (at work), we were looking for a place with good food and atmosphere to just enjoy and unwind. After going through some recommended places in TripAdvisor, we decided to go to Marclee and we were not disappointed! We arrived almost 30 minutes ahead of our reservation and it was still early so there was only another group of customers aside from us. My husband decided to sit down by the counter so that we can watch the chef prepare the food... and it turned out to be a good decision :) The chef accommodated our questions and explained what he was cooking, where the ingredients came from, etc. I ordered the Tigre qui pleure... and it was sooooo goooood!!! Seriously :) I told the chef that I was quite nervous when I saw that it wasn't as well-done as I expected it to be, but it turned out to be delicious!!! My husband ordered a fish dish that wasn't in the menu because he saw the chef preparing it for the manager/owner(?) and they accommodated the request, too. And it also turned out very good!!! And my husband loved the "customized" drink for him as well :) This place is definitely highly recommended!

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 12 January 2016

With Combination of the best ingredients, creativity and talent must be a winning formula.
Usually, I', not a big fan of "Asian" restaurant that take the best of each region , However, Marclee, have found the winning formula, first the setting, very small place sitting one next to others, the informal service, with great explanations in English, the food visualization is only the clue for the amazing tastes to follow. With very few options on the menu you just want to try them all, looking forward to visit again, defiantly worth the ride.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 23 December 2015

Small place with a small but great menu. We tried most of the things on the menu and it was amazing! One tip would be to skip dessert and have two entrées instead. Extremely friendly staff and overall an amazing culinary experience.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Lucas N
Reviewed 16 December 2015

We were looking for something different while in Paris, and this restaurant was a nice change. It is a small place, but the ambiance is very nice and was not loud when we were there. Some of the tables were communal but we enjoyed the interaction. The food was a very interesting combination of flavors, from Japanese to Korean to South American (the chef is Venezuelan). We had a delicious ceviche, fried dumplings stuffed with pork and a bibimbap that was quite tasty. The owner took great care of us, and he did all of the serving while we were there. A very nice guy! If you’re looking for something fun and a little different while in Paris, we would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank SNGOBLUE
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Very nice little & cosy Asian fusion restaurant located in a very dynamic area in Paris city centre (9th district, metro Cadet or Grands Boulevards), next to the famous Folies Bergeres theatre.
Excellent service, very well thought and cooked original dishes, not disappointed by any starter, main or desert, you must have at least Gyozas and Dim Sums, they are amazing!
They also offer a great selection of Japanese alcools (famous Rhum & Whisky) as well as Saké to finish your experience in style & tradition :-)
The place to try absolutely on business or leisure travel in Paris! And the adress to come once a month or more if you are Parisian!
Oh, and they have large tables for groups of friends, and dj's playing some weekends! They share more infos on their fb page I believe. Will definitely come back, recommand, and follow! Thanks for the great experience MARCLEE.

Date of visit: December 2015