“Amazing”
Review of T'U

T'U
Reserve with
T'U is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,692 of 19,262 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Best of Thaï « gourmet » restaurant of Paris. Worth the price! Elegant place and food, love to go each time I m in Paris!

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Discovered this whilst walking home from the American Church and thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. The service was great and the food was superb. We ordered dishes for the two of us to share so were given tasting plates. My only complaint was of my choice of entree because it had a similar coconut milk sauce to one of the appetizers. But it was great food.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

T'U, a supposed Thai restaurant, is way too expensive given the quantity and quality of the dishes. We ordered two Vegetable Pad Thai (€15 each), 1 vegetable spring roll (€10), and APPARENTLY 2 waters (€16 total). We were not even informed of the extremely high charges for water, and it was just a normal one bottle of water. I feel extremely cheated by the restaurant and waiters. It is just rude to charge more for water than any of the dishes we ordered.
Now, moving onto the dishes themselves,which were average or below average Thai food. The vegetable pad thai contained noodles that were slightly overcooked and clumpy. It is not the worst Pad Thai, but definitely NOT close to good. The dish had insufficient flavor; however, the included vegetables were cooked well. Also, the quantity was quite small.
The vegetable spring rolls included 4 small pieces (of the crispy variety) served with lettuce and a sweet sauce. The filling was reasonable, but lacked some authentic Thai flavor, the outside were sufficiently crisp and fortunately not oily. They were fine, but definitely NOT worth €2.5 for each spring roll.
Please not that this place is NOT vegetarian friendly. The only main entree available is Pad Thai. I think there were 2 other vegetarian salads available. All other vegetarian options are not main Thai entrees, such as spring rolls and sides of vegetables.
If everything above wasn't bad enough, I noticed that you could order dishes called "(meat) Dim Sum." I will point out the two greatest flaws in this. Firstly, dim sum is a STYLE of Chinese cooking in which small bite-size portions of food are served in small plates or in steam baskets. Dim sum is NOT a dish, so I don't even know what T'U is offering here. Secondly, dim sum is traditionally Chinese, not Thai. Thai food has a variety of wonderful things to offer and a Thai menu should not need "dim sum." Thus, I question if this place truly even understands Thai cuisine, let alone the problems with the outrageous prices for the quality.
I have found many other restaurants that serve higher quality food, cheaper prices, and cheaper water. Don't waste your time or money here. This place just attempts to look fancy with its prices and decor, but lacks the soul, kindness and flavor that comes with Thai food. Take your friends, business partner, family, date, etc. to somewhere else better, NOT to T'U.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

i went there last week with my friends, we all enjoyed our meals , staff so friendly , very nice dicor , we will be back there for sure

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My friend recommended me to go and I tried the pad Thai there it’s the best pad Thai ever!! The dessert I forgot the name (like something en France) is like heaven! Definitely gonna go back again soon