“Romantic Dinner”

Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette
Reserve with
Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 18,852 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$165 - US$228
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Description: The one Michelin-starred restaurant Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette is located in the heart of one of the finest luxury hotels in Paris, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome. The American architect Ed Tuttle has created for the restaurant a contemporary Parisian boudoir with an open kitchen. Jean-Francois Rouquette embodies a creative cuisine inspired by his travel diaries and the nostalgic accounts of his personal encounters. Be tempted by some of his signature dishes: the Chanterelle mushrooms fricassee or the crispy Sweetbread, not to mention the inevitable Wagyu Gunma Beef from Japan. You will conclude on sweet treats by Jimmy Mornet, a subtle balance between innovation and refinement. Jean-Francois Rouquette and the restaurant manager Cyril Bruneau are looking forward to ensure you an exceptional moment.
Reviewed 20 June 2017

My boyfriend and I had one of the most memorable dinners at Pur in October 2016 during our romantic trip to Paris. We were greeted and corteously accompanied to the table I had reserved one week before. I have to admit: I was impressed by the internal decor, romantic lighting and style of the restaurant. The waitress was kind enough to allow us to add one dish to the menu we selected.
The reason I am giving 4 stars to our experience is due to the somelier. I thought she was not very knowledgeable and her advices were vague. I am a big wine lover and I certainly expected better suggestions... also the service was not perfect and our table often lacked attention as I was obligated to pour my own wine several times. I believe a place like Pur with delicious food and high prices deserves as exceptional and impeccable service. I recommend the restaurant nonethelese :)

Hyatt_Paris, Food and Beverage Manager at Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Genta K,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your precious feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am very happy to read you enjoyed your diner at our Michelin-starred restaurant.

May I present you my most sincere apologies for the situation that you went through with the wine service.
We would like to ensure you that your valuable feedback will strongly contribute in improving our service.

We do hope that we will be able to have the pleasure of welcoming you all back soon.

Matthieu Teyssier d’Orfeuil, Food and Beverage Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2017

My friend and I read the reviews before choosing this restaurant and we were very pleased to find out the positive reviews didn't fail to disappoint.
The tasting menu portions were much bigger then I expected. We were very full by the end of this dinner...and we skipped the bread. We did the wine pairing along with the tasting menu and we were very happy with the knowledge the Sommelier offered.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves fine dinning and is visiting Paris.

Hyatt_Paris, Food & Beverage Manager at Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear dannie2020,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a delightful review about our gastronomic restaurant.

I am more than happy to read that you had a wonderful diner among us.
Be certain that I will share your compliments with my team and especially with our Sommelier.

We hope to welcome you again soon, maybe during your next stay in Paris!

Yours sincerely,
Matthieu Teyssier d’Orfeuil, Food and Beverage Manager.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Paris is not lacking for great restaurants and since this was a vacation, there's always the fear that we might make the wrong choice. With choosing Pur' we definitely made the right choice. The restaurant itself is beautiful, but beyond that the service was very warm, welcoming and knowledgeable and the food itself was excellent. The presentations for the plates were really pretty and only outdone by how good the dished tasted.

1  Thank KrisK_8

Dear KrisK_8,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your kind comment.

We are more than happy to read that your dinner at Pur’ – Jean-François Rouquette was a true success.
The support of our guests is extremely rewarding for our team and we really appreciate your compliments!

We hope to welcome you again soon for more memorable gastronomic moments.

Yours sincerely,
Matthieu Teyssier d’Orfeuil, Food and Beverage Manager.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

My wife and I enjoyed an outstanding dinner at Pur. Our appetizers were perfectly prepared as was our main course. The many delicious small dishes also served during our meal added a special touch to our dining experience. The sommelier helped us choose a great burgundy that went perfectly with our meal. We especially appreciated the wonderful and attentive service provided by the restaurant staff.

2  Thank ArizonaTravelMan
Hyatt_Paris, Food & Beverage Manager at Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear ArizonaTravelMan,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a delightful review about our restaurant Pur' - Jean-François Rouquette.

We are more than happy to read that we have been able to meet your expectations. Be certain I will send your kind words to all my team and especially to the service!

Most sincerely,
Matthieu Teyssier d'Orfeuil, Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I had one of the best meals ever in Pur. I ordered the multi-course "Carnet de voyage" tasting menu with matching wines. It was outstanding! All dishes were delicious, beautifully presented and perfectly matched with excellent wines. The service was exceptional. Nina and Camille were very professional, kind and nice. I highly recommend this restaurant for a fine dinner in Paris.

1  Thank Roger A

Dear Roger A,

Thank you very much for your positive and useful comments.

We are delighted to read that we have been able to meet your expectations with this fine tasting menu. Be certain I will send your compliments to the Pur' team and especially to Camille and Nina.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon,

Most sincerely,