“Very good to enjoy a placent time, excelent pastries and cakes, also something to a light lunch.”
Review of Angelina

Angelina
Reserve with
Angelina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 243 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very good to enjoy a light lunch or the during the afternoon whith excelent cakes or pastries. Also very kind waiters to receive and to serve what you ask. Personally, each time I went to Paris, I try not miss the Angelina.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,321)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I brought my niece to Paris and brought her to Angelina's. This is such a fun French family place. It is very regal inside with beautiful architecture, and fancy pastries. They are known for their hot chocolate. The lunch and breakfast are very nice as well. I usually get the quiche. I think Coco Channel use to visit this establishment in the day.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm a huge fan of Breakfasts and Brunches but nothing even comes close to Angelina in Paris. My girlfriend took me here for my Birthday brunch and it was amazing. Outstanding service with genuine care shown for the covers! The Hot Chocolate is unlike any other I've ever tasted - utterly unique and incredible! The food, its unbelievable. Be sure to over indulge and just enjoy it. It's a real treat!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Angelina was recommended to my wife by a flight attendant that she met. She said we had to get the hot chocolate. It was amazing. It was the richest hot chocolate I ever had. We were a little disappointed that when we went in the late afternoon, their assortment of pastries was limited, but after sharing the Montblanc and the hot chocolate, we were glad we did not order another pastry. Definitely worth a trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a lovely tea room with delicious, authentic, French pastries. Conveniently located in the Palais des Congrès in Paris, they serve a variety of pastries as well as a lunch menue. The service was hors pair. If you are in the area, I would highly suggest you visit them. The website stated to make a reservation, which could be helpful for larger group, but they were able to easily accommodate one person.