“Very good to enjoy a placent time, excelent pastries and cakes, also something to a light lunch.”
Review of Angelina

Angelina
Ranked #10 of 255 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Very good to enjoy a light lunch or the during the afternoon whith excelent cakes or pastries. Also very kind waiters to receive and to serve what you ask. Personally, each time I went to Paris, I try not miss the Angelina.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,090)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I brought my niece to Paris and brought her to Angelina's. This is such a fun French family place. It is very regal inside with beautiful architecture, and fancy pastries. They are known for their hot chocolate. The lunch and breakfast are very nice as well. I usually get the quiche. I think Coco Channel use to visit this establishment in the day.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I'm a huge fan of Breakfasts and Brunches but nothing even comes close to Angelina in Paris. My girlfriend took me here for my Birthday brunch and it was amazing. Outstanding service with genuine care shown for the covers! The Hot Chocolate is unlike any other I've ever tasted - utterly unique and incredible! The food, its unbelievable. Be sure to over indulge and just enjoy it. It's a real treat!

1  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Angelina was recommended to my wife by a flight attendant that she met. She said we had to get the hot chocolate. It was amazing. It was the richest hot chocolate I ever had. We were a little disappointed that when we went in the late afternoon, their assortment of pastries was limited, but after sharing the Montblanc and the hot chocolate, we were glad we did not order another pastry. Definitely worth a trip.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Went there with my wife and my teenage daughter.
Did not started well: the waitress send us at the back of the tea room in a gloomy room. We asked for a change and fortunately staff listened to us and agreed to change our location.
I had quiche lorraine and millefeuille and a glass of Saumur Champigny. Quiche was OK, millefeuille good but not crunchy enough in my view.Wine was OK.
Apart of the starting point, staff was very friendly.

1  Thank jamesequity