“First Anniversary Dinner!!!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Description: Sacree fleur (ex Marguerite) is a traditional french cuisine restaurant, located just closed to Sacre Coeur in Montmartre. Speciality : the beef Everything is homemade. We use fresh products
Reviewed 4 May 2016

This was by far the BEST meal I had while visiting Paris. I'm not usually a wine drinker but of course I had to....it's Paris. I'm so glad that I did. I ordered the filet which came with three types of sauces; blue cheese(my fav), black pepper, and onion. It's also served with potatoes and a small arugula salad. Love love love it!

Be sure to make reservations if you can.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,946)

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I booked a table for two at this restaurant in advance due to the reviews already on tripadvisor and I was not disappointed. The restaurant was cosy, welcoming, and had a feeling of intimacy enhanced by the very friendly and helpful manner of all staff in the restaurant.

The food, which is the important part, was fantastic...you want a perfectly cooked juicy fillet steak? go here! With a nice glass of red, from which there is a more than adequate range, we were tempted to visit again during our 4 day Paris break. Service was great and the guys arranged a taxi for us to our Moulin Rouge show which made the evening just go so smoothly.

If walking from the Sacree Couer, it is to be expected that you may encounter the normal street sellers/entrepreneurs of Paris but as you walk away and out from that main tourist point, you'll happen upon this fantastic restaurant.

Thanks Sacree Fleur...we will be back! :)

Stuart

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Stephane D, Propriétaire at Sacree fleur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Your review is delightful and rewards our work. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Me and my fiancé had an amazing dinner here. We didn´t make a reservation (I would recommend you to do so as the place is very busy) but they made room for us in the corner table. The place is very charmy, decorated with lots of cows :-) Probably the ones they been eaten before. Poor sweet calves! If you are vegetarian I surely would not pick this place.
The service was amazing, we had a very freindly english speaker waiter who seemed to be happy to work there.
The place is pretty small so if you are lucky you don´t have a group of american noisy chick party going on next to your table as we had. But I guess is inevitable in turist resort as Paris is.
Try frog legs and the mild blowing variation of sorbets. You won´t regret it! Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

This restaurant came highly recommended on tripadvisor and it didn't disappoint.

The restaurant was full the night we had a reservation which was not a surprise considering the standard of food served.

Excellent traditional onion soup to start followed by a Cote De Boeuf went down a treat.

Also very reasonable prices for excellent food.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Delicious food - generous servings and excellent service. Husband and I ordered two starters (fois gras and escargot) and two mains (fish cooked in salt crust and duck) and struggled to finish but loved every bite. Very affordable by Paris standards (and this coming from Aussies where the exchange rate wasn't very good at the time). Book in advance though as we saw several people turned away while we were dining. Manager is responsive over email and the process was very easy. Highly recommended!