All reviews short weekend metro station recommend this hotel very clean hotel tea and coffee quiet street the hotel staff bathroom floor lounge area double room lovely hotel comfortable stay shower head central paris small hotel eiffel tower parisienne
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my family but it was completely different from what I expected. I was with children, as I can prove trough my reservation email, but they said they didn't know. The room was smelling cigarrette, besides being old and dirty. There was no chance for us to stay there, not even for a single night, so we decided to cancel and go out. We were 6 people without place to stay in Paris with children and lugagge at 23:00, a completely disaster, thank God we received help from the restaurant we went. It is not a 3 star hotel, they are fooling the clients and earning money from cancelations as we were fully charged for 1 room and partially for the others. Not recomend for families at all!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Celina J
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about my stay!! The people were so helpful and accommodating!! They held our bags till we checked in, gave us directions, and even walked me to the bus stop on my last day!! Thank you o much for helping my first visit to Paris be amazing!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018

The Hotel Glasgow is a small boutique property centrally located to rail, air and metro travel. It was an easy trip to each the Arc de Triumph, the Eiffel Tower and the Sacre Coeur from the property.
The rooms are small, but nicely furnished and immaculately clean. The staff clearly takes pride in maintaining the property. The breakfast was good and the street was quiet in the evenings despite being not far from active areas.
Where the hotel truly shines is with the staff. The hotel manager Muriel could not have nicer, more helpful, or professional. She made the entire stay easy and comfortable and above and beyond standard service to ensure our stay was pleasant.
We had several issues during our European trip. A rail strike interrupted our travels from France to Italy, maintenance issues cancelled part of our return rail trip and a restaurant mistakenly double-charged a 140 Euro meal.
Muriel communicated with the railways for us to ensure we understood our options and called the restaurant, who did not speak English very well to get out money refunded.
The hotel was filled with business travelers and families like mine (3 young children) and Muriel was clearly comfortable helping us all with very different needs.
Hotel Glasgow is a budget-friendly option if you are looking for a well-located simple room for your stop in Paris.

Room Tip: High quality at Low Prices
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

i come to Paris 3 times a year and always stay at this lovely hotel. i have been coming since 2006! it is very clean, polite staff who are always willing to assist! it is within easy reach to the metro, buses and shops.

Room Tip: some rooms, especially the showers can be quite small (but i think their price is lower)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay at the hotel. Nice cozy rooms with awesome breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff and management. Special mention to Stephen who helped us a lot with buses trains and places to visit in and around Paris. The same gesture was shown by each and every staff. At midnight even when the kitchen was closed,the staff at the reception gave us hot water on request. Location is great.most of the famous places are easily accessible.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple