“Excellent Persian Restaurant ”

Shabestan - Mirabeau
Ranked #3,573 of 19,283 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Shabestan - Mirabeau revisits Persian and Oriental grill specialties. It is through the finesse of products and spices from the East that the chef sublimates your dishes and grills to offer you an exceptional culinary journey.
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We have tested many restaurants in Paris. Shabestan is our favorite - by far. The food is delicious. On the photo, it is the first dish on the menue - minced lamb. Served with veggies or rice. The interior is nice and comfortable. I also tasted the Persian ice cream for dessert - heavenly. The people serving your food are too kind.

2  Thank LanaP270

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We were here first in 2013 and we returned to Paris after 3 years. My feeling is that the quality and the presentation of food changed a bit. I have pictures of 3 years ago and compared with now, I wouldn't say things improved. That's why 4 stars. I am sure the management is aware of that.
The service is 5 stars. Polite, quick and nice.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This is certainly one of the best Persian restaurants I have experienced. Recommend reserving ahead.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent service and food try valoda for Desert the kema is delishas excellent staff have to try in paris best Iranian

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I visited this Persian restaurant by chance as it was raining and this restaurant was the closest one to my hotel. However, we felt lucky as the service, and the food was extremely good. The meat was delicious, but the chicken was excellent. The wine was also very good. Great value for money.