1,929 results
All reviews movie theme french cinema themed hotel private cinema every afternoon free afternoon tea free movies complimentary soft drinks free mini bar l'occitane toiletries the general manager metro station boutique hotel pompidou centre little touches notre dame bottle of champagne
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel was very attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms were on the smaller side but very comfortable and totally updated with great design. Breakfast was included in our rate. The food was fresh and plentiful, good coffee, fresh bread, cheeses, meats, salmon and juices, plus more. Gluten free bread was available on request. The buffet was plentiful. The breakfast staff was very attentive and friendly. The front desk staff made recommendations and reservations and were extremely helpful on all aspects of tourist spots, museums, shopping etc. We were a group of around fifteen and were all treated with excellent service. The hotel is centrally located And a short walk to all attractions and very close to Metro stops. Excellent staff, did I say that already, made our stay special. Excellent location and very comfortable accommodations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Paris_Asto, Directeur général at Hotel Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much for this amazing comment dear Roberto! :)
All the staff and I are happy to hear that this stay at the 123 Sébastopol Hotel - Astotel has lived up to your expectations.
We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

This hotel is in a great location, very close to the metro and the staff is very kind and helpful! The breakfast was included and while it's not a huge selection, it is very nice and easy to grab something before heading out for the day. The room was a standard size for Europe, and it was very clean. I love the decoration and theme of the hotel. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Bethany! We are delighted that you liked our staff as well as the location.
The 123 Sébastopol Hotel - Astotel staff is waiting for your next visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Went to Paris for a weekend for my husband's birthday. This was a great place to stay for 3 days. Lovely breakfast included and small pretty rooms. Walking distance to the Pompidou centre, Notre Dame and Les Marais. Plenty of lovely Paris restaurants around for dinner and the Metro station right across the road. Excellent front of house staff with good English.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Paris_Asto, Directeur général at Hotel Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for this sweet comment dear Maureen! :)
I'm pleased to hear that you liked the hotel, the staff and the location.
We hope to see you again at the 123 Sebastopol Hotel - Astotel for your next stay in Paris.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Really just want to emphasise how wonderful the front desk staff are! I can’t thank them enough. It was my first time travelling abroad alone, and I was pretty nervous about it. They made me feel so at home, were incredibly helpful, and when something went wrong for me at the end of the trip, they were so phenomenal and got it resolved so quickly. I cannot express loudly enough how fantastic this hotel is.
P.S: the bed was the comfiest bed I’ve ever been in in my whole entire life, it was insanely comfortable. I didn’t want to leave!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for this lovely comment Laura! :)
We are delighted that our staff took care of you during your stay.
We hope to see you again very soon (the bed is waiting for you)!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here from May 19th until May 24th. The rooms are smaller than in the States but that is normal in Europe and the room fit us and our luggage just perfectly. The rooms were clean, nicely decorated, and had a free mini bar with soda and water. The beds were comfy and we slept great. Love that you can black out the room with the curtains. We were on the sixth floor and couldn’t hear any traffic or noise at night.

The breakfast at this hotel is amazing. I was expecting cereal, yogurt, and toast but they had a huge breakfast with meats, fruits, salad, eggs, juice, coffee, multiple pastries, quiche, and probably other foods I am forgetting. This large meal in the morning meant my husband and I could tour Paris non stop until finding a spot for dinner. It ended up saving us money because we were never hungry for lunch.

The staff is super nice and helpful. They even helped my husband call the train station to confirm that our train to Caen wasn’t cancelled due to the strike.

The hotel is close to two metro stops one of which is just across the street. It’s a nice neighborhood and we found some fun places to eat in the area.

Would definitely recommend this place to family and friends.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your recommandation Cristina!
We are delighted that you and your husband enjoyed the stay.
We hope to see you again very soon to spend a wonderful time.