“Wonderful take-away pizza”

Ranked #158 of 19,023 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Description: Dans la plus pure des traditions des pizzas à la pâte fraîche
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We visited Pizza Julia based on the good reviews online. It's a tiny place with only a few seats basically thought for take-away pizza and not for eating there (there is no bathroom either). The walls are decorated with all the awards and trophies from Pizza Julia. One of them beeing "the world's best vegan pizza".

The pizza is really delicious and fresh. Average prices but extra points because you get a free drink! The staff spoke good english and were really friendly although they were in a hurry because of many pizza orders.

We will go back the next time we are in Paris.

1  Thank amyren511

Reviewed 10 May 2018

No place to sit so just order, grab and go. Less than 10 minutes to get your pizza after ordering. Only costs 7-11E for a decent size pizza (good for 2 people probably) with fresh toppings. I think we went wrong and ordered one with too many bells and whistles so I didn't get the experience of having the base pizza. That's on me so I won't blame them. It was very well done. I recommend (if you have the stomach for it) getting something simple and getting the pizza julia

3  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the delicious toppings. PiZza was freshly made and we were very well looked after. Staff are friendly and service is quick. The base is thin and crispy. One of the best pizzas I have ever had in my life.

2  Thank ellle14
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I've been visiting a friend of mine in Paris. I had a look on the best restaurants lists here and I went to try the Pizza Julia. Im vegan so I was hoping they got pizza for me. I had an amazing pizza and service! The owner were so kind, he made my pizza specially and even if I didnt speak french they spoke english what was really helpful. 10/10 from me. Thank you, Merci

1  Thank Vincze K
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I tried so many pizzerias in several countries including Italy. I can definetely say it is one of the Best!!! all pizzas are great, special and not expensive.

2  Thank Elias A