“Wonderful take-away pizza”

Ranked #27 of 128 Quick Bites in Paris
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Bastille
Description: Dans la plus pure des traditions des pizzas à la pâte fraîche
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We visited Pizza Julia based on the good reviews online. It's a tiny place with only a few seats basically thought for take-away pizza and not for eating there (there is no bathroom either). The walls are decorated with all the awards and trophies from Pizza Julia. One of them beeing "the world's best vegan pizza".

The pizza is really delicious and fresh. Average prices but extra points because you get a free drink! The staff spoke good english and were really friendly although they were in a hurry because of many pizza orders.

We will go back the next time we are in Paris.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Amy R

Reviewed 10 May 2018

No place to sit so just order, grab and go. Less than 10 minutes to get your pizza after ordering. Only costs 7-11E for a decent size pizza (good for 2 people probably) with fresh toppings. I think we went wrong and ordered one with too many bells and whistles so I didn't get the experience of having the base pizza. That's on me so I won't blame them. It was very well done. I recommend (if you have the stomach for it) getting something simple and getting the pizza julia

Date of visit: May 2018
3  Thank TXMichaelD
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I've been visiting a friend of mine in Paris. I had a look on the best restaurants lists here and I went to try the Pizza Julia. Im vegan so I was hoping they got pizza for me. I had an amazing pizza and service! The owner were so kind, he made my pizza specially and even if I didnt speak french they spoke english what was really helpful. 10/10 from me. Thank you, Merci

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Vincze K
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I tried so many pizzerias in several countries including Italy. I can definetely say it is one of the Best!!! all pizzas are great, special and not expensive.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank eliasayoub
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this place by accident at lunch, and very happy we tried it. The pizza was exceptionally good, quick to prepare, and reasonably priced.

Obviously, there isn't space to sit and eat inside, but the crowd of people waiting to pick up their food before eating it somewhere else should make it clear as to the quality you'll get.

Date of visit: February 2018