“Refreshing and delightful experience”
Review of Neo Bento

Neo Bento
Ranked #472 of 19,401 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: Asian, French, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Wide selection for vegetarians! Relaxed ambiance, nice interior. It was nice to hear a friendly explanation of all menus they provide. The taste was wonderful.

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank NorthStar665731

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I went to this place after reading that it is recommended on internet, it looked unique and has new concepts, but I was totally disappointed with the bento-brunch, not mentioning the price wasnt interesting , the quantity was small which wasnt a big deal too, but the taste wasnt good, we had japanese cold noodles, it was a bit sour, the soup was super mini, the few vegetables were even more sour, plus the cakes were very dry, it wasnt worthy at all. A good restaurant should not only offer fresh ingredients but also tasty food!

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank cici20152015
Lionel D, Gérant at Neo Bento, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Hello,
First of all, we're really sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your visit at our restaurant. The Bento Brunch you have tested is a brand new option launched a few weeks ago, only available on Sundays. So far we've had a lot of positive feedbacks from our customers, but we will of course mention your post to our cooks, always willing to optimize our menu, based on our customers reviews.
Let me also just point out that 100% of our food (and of our brunch) is cooked daily, only using fresh and quality products. We only propose homemade food.
The sour taste you mention probably came from the Japanese seasoning we use.
Of course, don't hesitate to visit us again in the future, and to discuss this directly with the team.
We hope to see you again at NeoBento, so that you can discover all of our bentos.
Lionel, and the bento team

Reviewed 15 September 2016

First of all it is an interesting concept to choose portion of what you want to eat. On top of which it is always healthy and fresh.

I usually go to this restaurant for lunch and order the classic menu. The food is worth the price.

The people working there are really nice and always served me well..!!!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank VanakkamParis
Reviewed 2 September 2016

The place was almost closing down but the waiter told me to come in anyway. I was on my own and most of the food was gone already but they were making me a special plate with the leftovers. Everything I had was delicious. Since I was on my own, the waiter came to make to have a small chat. It's these small things that make it worthwhile!

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank Sophie D
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We had to have somebody explain all of the dishes since none of them were recognizable to us. One of the vegetable dishes was an unknown because they couldn't come up with a good description of it. Anyway, the food was okay and healthy. I wouldn't make it a destination necessarily. We just happened to stumble upon it while looking for a place for lunch.

Date of visit: June 2016