1,313 results
All reviews terrace room marble bathroom left bank saint sulpice directly across the street fitness room lovely hotel small hotel within walking distance latin quarter perfect location side street superior room quiet at night classic room restaurant recommendations the entire staff
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Taking my husband to Paris for his first time as a gift for his retirement, I fretted that Paris would be a sensory overload for a man who has spent a lifetime working while European travel was but a far removed dream.

I wanted to find a small hotel in a peaceful and quieter area of this massive city of 14 million.

I did so with Hotel Luxembourg Parc.

I had even prearranged with the hotel to send a driver to meet us at the airport ( for an additional charge of 120 euros in cash) who made our arrival so easy as we came in from the states having flown overnight, arriving in the wee hours on the morning of a busy workday. Traffic in Paris is a nightmare so having a driver met us, helping with our luggage then driving us into town was a blessing.
I had also asked the hotel to suggest their favorite restaurants within walking distance and then asked if they could call for reservations.

It is a delightful boutique hotel located in the heart of the 6th arrondissement.
A charming hotel full of antique furnishings offering a welcoming and warm ambiance.
The staff goes out of their way to be welcoming and helpful.
Christian was a man who wore many hats as he ran the desk and manned the bar offering us a wide array of wines, champagnes as well as cocktails.

I found our room a bit warm despite an AC unit so when I mentioned it to Chrisitan, he sent us a fan as well as a technician to thoroughly checked out the AC.
It never really cooled off to my liking (being from the South, AC is crucial) but had the weather been a bit cooler, having the windows open at night would have been great. Our room overlooked an interior courtyard so I think rooms that faced outward might have had a better chance of a cooler breeze from outside but since it didn't face the street, our night sleeping was delightfully quiet.

The room was spotless and decorated beautifully, and for Parisian standards, rather spacious. The bathroom was
modern, all marble and made me feel quite special.

The breakfast room is light and airy with a limited offering but of course, the French are not like Americans when it comes to a hearty breakfast---

If you want a hotel that gives attention to detail and attention to its guests, then Hotel Luxembourg Parc is the place to be!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

This was our third stay at Luxembourg Parc and it was as perfect as the first two. It is a small charming hotel on the left bank and exemplifies exactly what we would expect from a small luxury hotel in Paris. From the moment of check-in through our entire stay, the staff could not be more helpful. There is a small bar off the front lobby and a salon where guests can enjoy pre and post dinner drinks. The hotel is located within walking distant of many restaurants and attractions. We love the location, service and ambiance and will definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank sandtab
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I stayed at Hotel Luxembourg Parc for several nights. The gentlemen that work the desk are very helpful and friendly. The room was nice (hardwood floors, not gross carpet) and was a good size (by European standards). Also, the air conditioning worked very well (in August) - it was actually too cold in the room when I first arrived. I've read a/c horror stories others have experienced in European hotels but this is not the case here.

What I didn't like was that there is no deadbolt on the door or chain or anything. There is no peephole on the door either and there is no "do not disturb" sign. I don't feel safe like this. I was also anxious every morning that I was going to be barged in on by the housekeepers (I called the lady at the front desk several mornings to tell the housekeepers that I would not be leaving until later but they didn't seem to get the message). You are supposed to leave your key at the front desk when you leave the hotel each day. The electricity in the room requires your key to work so if you leave something charging when you go out, you will return to find that it has not charged at all (since your key does not stay in the wall). There is no coffee maker/kettle in the room. There was a small fridge, which was appreciated. There was weird noise from the elevator routinely and I was told that it could be heard anywhere if I moved to a new room. I could hear walking/shuffling from the floor above also.

Nice looking room, great front desk staff, good location. But I just didn't think it was worth what I paid.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
FrequentFlier725959, Propriétaire at Hotel Luxembourg Parc, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your kind review. Your remark is seriously taken into consideration. We assure you that dissatisfaction is definitely something we do not want our guests experience and we always do our best to satisfy our valued guests like you are.

We thank you for pointing the situation out to us and we understand that your stay can have been unpleasant .

We wish you would have express your issues directly to us while your were inside the hotel which is to mean during your stay as we would have been pleased to help you on site.

Actually there is always a do-not-disturb sign in each room available for our guests but it seems that this time it was our mistake if the housekeeper did not leave one in our room. However, it would have been more comfortable for you to contact us and request for one.

Then, please be sure that there is a locker on each door of our room. It never happens that a guest is not able to lock himself inside his room. Again, we would have been more than happy to assist you.

About the plugs in the rooms, we do have certain plugs that are always on even if the electricity car is removed. Again, please be sure there is always a Front desk agent at the reception available to help you for any request.

It would have been more comfortable for you to contact us upon your stay. We are sorry that you had preferred to mention the different issues while you were back home. The safety and comfort of our guests is our priority and in order to know who is in house or not, we kindly ask our guests to leave their key with us when they go out. We must say that it is for us an unavoidable necessity.

We hope your stay in Paris was otherwise enjoyable and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you in the near future.

Best Regards,

Laurence Teil

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

This was the perfect hotel and we will definitely be back. Great location, quiet neighborhood, nice area to walk around. I had a hard time finding just the right place that I wanted to stay, and this fit all my visions of a Paris weekend! Breakfast was very good and the room was beautiful and comfortable. Cest tres bon!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

My husband and I recently stayed at the Luxembourg Parc for three nights and loved everything about this hotel. Our hotel room was lovely (as were the public rooms of the hotel), the staff was fantastic, and the location was great (quiet street but within walking distance of many sights). Our room had a very large terrace which I would highly recommend especially if you visit during the warmer months. It was perfect for eating our breakfast in the morning and having a glass of wine before dinner. Next time, we travel to Paris I am certain we will stay here again.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, book a room with a terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple