All reviewsplace d'italieclaw foot bathtubcomplimentary winewelcome drinkwinter gardenpolice stationcity viewstaff spoke good englishstylish decorbreakfast choicesboutique hoteldeluxe roomespresso machinerooms are beautifulnearby metrofew minutes walk awaylovely hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018

All was very good, the Hotel is really clean, you get every day a room cleanup, the bed is comfortable, the location also good, I can advise this accomodation, despite there was a problem to get the price discount written in the Hotel's website.
I wrote this problem to the manager, I am waiting for her answer actually.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ttomtrip
Reviewed 12 June 2018

So many hotels in Paris! Which one to choose? I liked the look of COQ hotel from its website and it was just as I'd hoped. It was styled in the retro look that is quite popular these days, but well executed with gorgeous colours and quality fittings. We went for a superior room, which I think was worth the expense as standard rooms in Paris can be so small, and it was a good size with a great shower in the bathroom, and quiet, effective AC. We were really comfortable and had a great stay.

Room Tip: I'd recommend the superior room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to Paris for a birthday weekend away.

The hotel and staff were wonderful.

Our room was delightful, with a balcony overlooking the street below. We appreciated the blackout curtains, meant we could sleep in in the morning without getting woken up by the bright sunshine.

Very easy to reach from Gare du Nord. It’s the last stop on line 5.

We will definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This little gem is the perfect hotel for your Paris vacation. Place d'talie is with its Metro station is near by. The rooms are small but comfy. Breakfast is typical french with all you would expect.But what counts most is the staff ! Friendly, caring, you feel at home immediately. Not only were we informed, that it will be a little louder that night because of a a company party taking place in the restaurant, we were invited to have a drink.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018

had a great time at the C.O.Q hotel. great looking, fun, cool and and well priced. deciding factors were cost vs finding a cool and clean boutique hotel that looked great - i thought we might need to trade location for that, but place d'itale was really convenient for galleries and eats - about 15 mins on the metro to all the fun of Paris, and i was ice to be in a new area too - found some awesome local eats in the 13th! will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: deluxe with shower - big, amazing shower!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
COQ_H, Responsable réception at COQ Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Philipday,

Thank you for your great review about the COQ hotel !

I totally agree with you regarding the location. In fact we are closed to the center of Paris and all the touristic areas.

We can’t wait to welcome you again in our amazing boutique hotel for your next stay in Paris !

Best regards, La poule du Coq.