“Super”
Review of Le Petit Jacob

Le Petit Jacob
Reserve with
Le Petit Jacob is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7,100 of 18,737 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Description: Le Petit Jacob is a wine bar. We offer very good "charcuteries": cured ham from Parma, coppa, bresaola and so on which are cut on demand. And also matured cheeses, soups and salads. Most of the wines are naturals. The bar by himself is quiet and comfortable, like if you were at home...
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of my favourite places to eat in Paris with a nice selection of light food and wine by the glass. I had soup, savoury crepe and a very generous selection of cheeses to finish. Just right!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I walked by this cozy, beckoning cafe twice soon after my arrival at a nearby hotel and really liked its looks. The charming place features a narrow room with two comfortable easy chairs just inside the entrance, high tables with stools against a wall and limited counter seating. The rear holds additional comfortable furniture. Customers seemed to be involved in meaningful conversations rather than checking phones.

So, when I looked at my watch in my hotel room at 10 p.m. and realized I had not eaten since lunch, I headed out to Le Petit Jacob, hoping it would be open. Not only was the door unlocked, but two customers sipping tea in the easy chairs greeted me warmly as did a young woman behind the counter. I felt as if I had come home after a long day of trying to iron out significant travel problems.

I looked at the light menu, which includes soups, salads, crepes, coffee and the list continues, finally deciding on a bagel with salmon, avocado and tomatoes. Faced with unfinished business, I took my order to go and left wishing I had the time to stay behind. The bagel was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We had a charcuterie plate and lentil salad, accompanied by some great french wine. You really do get what you pay for here, such good quality ingredients. Small, cosy, perfect!!!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

A very lovely place to relax and have a coffee. Beautifully laid out, lovely lighting and great service too

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We went for a small lunch. Very good voti food and Wine. We had a menu: soup + tartine. Good also the price!