All reviews odeon theatre luxembourg gardens quiet street left bank odeon metro station honor bar notre dame junior suite perfect boutique hotel st germain latin quarter honesty bar rooms are quiet blackout curtains highly recommend this hotel great area room rate
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel baume is one of my favorites in Paris! I'm partial to boutique hotels in Paris they are so well done and beautiful there! This amazing boutique hotel is located in the latin quarter of Paris france. The rooms are amazing and luxe with all the amenities you will need and lovely balconies! It's located near the Luxembourg gardens and convienient to all the sites like the lourve and d'Orsay museum (You can purchase your ticket at the hotel and skip the lines). The staff is so friendly and helpful not at all the stereotype of Parisians we as Americans have come to expect(and in some cases have experienced). I found them over the top in the helpful and friendly department. The rooms were really nice! I'm very picky about rooms and especially bathrooms but everything here was on point! We stayed in a deluxe room one night and a suite the next. Both rooms were well lit, super clean, beautifully decorated, and well equipped. Additionally the area near the hotel has cute shops and really good restaurants. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a cool Paris experience in a non touristy area! Special shout out to the front desk manager Valentin who went above and beyond to make our stay special! Staying at Hotel Baume definitely enhanced our trip! All in all they have great facilities and amazing service! @travelbarbienoire

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SylviaHarrault, Directeur général at Hotel Baume, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear guest ,

Thank you so much for taking time to review on your recent stay at the hotel Baume .

We are so overwhelmed to hear the hotel Baume is one of your favorite Hotel in Paris !

You were staying in our deluxe terrace , the favorite room of most of our guest .

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience !

We will be happy to welcome you back !

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Had to pay more to get a larger room. Thought I was getting larger room from on line booking.
Disappointed in age of hotel. I think I am more of a JW Marriott type. Staff very nice and near great shopping.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for your review on the hotel Baume .

We are really sorry you were disppointed by your room , that is why we proposed you a junior suite with a very preferentiel rate in order for you to feel more comfortable .

Thank you for your compliment to the staff.

Warmest regards from Paris .

Reviewed 17 March 2017

This hotel is great, the service is cordial, it is very clean and the rooms, even though a bit small, very nice and clean. The shower is nice and greta water pressure! I got a room facing the court, it was very quiet. Lovely breakfast.

However, depending on the other guests in the hotel it can be difficult to sleep. I was there ion a Thursday night, so many guests came late in, half or completely drunk and woke me up 3 times...what a shame.

I you are not a light sleeper, I would recommend. If not...not sure.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank chandraviolin
SylviaHarrault, Directeur général at Hotel Baume, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for your recent stay at the hotel Baume .

We are very sorry to hear you've been waken up 3 times one night during your stay .

However , your experience is unusual as the hotel Baume is very quiet and peacefull !

During your stay , we welcomed a wedding party , you must have heard them coming for the weddind evenenig , we are very sorry about that .

You can definitely recomment the hotel Baume as a quiet hotel .

We will be happy to welcome you back !

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the hotel Baume for 5 nights. It's a beautiful little "gem" of a hotel. The decor is over the top glitz but it works and it's beautiful. We loved our room that overlooked a small courtyard. If you want a Paris view, then this is not the hotel for you. But if you want a quiet room...and an extremely comfortable room...in the best location...for a reasonable price - this hotel cannot be beat. It's on a quiet side street right around the corner from all the outdoor cafes and bakeries. Lots of great options for meals without having to walk too far. Walking distance to almost all the main sites. And uber works great if you don't want to walk. The staff are so welcoming and friendly. And the shower was awesome! Very happy to have picked this hotel. We did remove the room air fragrance when we arrived and requested no fragrance, so if you are sensitive to fragrances you might want to request no room perfume prior to your arrival. There was a nespresso machine in our room, and hot tea too. LOVE this hotel.

Dear guest ,

Thank you for such a lovely review on your recent stay at the hotel Baume .

You mentionned the nespresso machine available in all our rooms from the deluxe room .

The hotel Baume is perfectly situated in the heart of St germain .

The room fagrance was designed especially for the hotel Baume , but it is not a problem at all to remove it from the room !

We will be delighted to welcome you back !

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Paris to celebrate her 40th birthday.
I couldn't have chosen a better hotel.
Hidden away from the bustling traffic this gem of a hotel is elegantly decorated and as clean and bright as a new penny.
Staffed by what I can only describe as the most pleasant and helpful people you could possibly wish to meet.
Thank you for making our first ever visit to Paris so special.

Dear guest,

We were more than happy to make your wife's 40th birthday so special !

Thank you for your comment on the staff of the hotel , it was a pleasure to welcome you at the hotel Baume !

See you soon !