2,703 results
All reviews rue de la paix blaise mautin park suite diamond member concierge desk high end shopping amazing hotel luxurious hotel nespresso machine the ritz bottle of champagne rain shower steam room turn down service four seasons opera house the entire staff
Reviewed 6 November 2018

everything was ok from the food to the rooms
the chef, Jean Francois Rouquette and his tean lead by Beryl takes care of all you request s very kindly
rooms are ok and spacious enough
location in the center of paris is a must...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Seaside63759135532,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme for your stay.

I am so delighted to read that you enjoyed the attentive service of our teams and the rooms. Be certain that I will personally share your kind words to our Chef Jean-François Rouquette, Béryl and their teams.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our Parisian Residence.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Out of all of the hotels I have stayed in around the world during my travels for work the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome is that rare place that makes you feel so comfortable and valued that you feel like you're seeing an old friend every time you stay.

I've stayed here 2-3 times every year for the past 3 years and the customer service is unparalleled; the concierge is fast and efficient (no task is too hard and no packages ever go missing), the staff are all warm and friendly, and the food is some of the best I've experienced in any hotel in the world. As an Australian, finding avocado toast (with chilli and lemon) on gluten free bread is a rare occurrence in Europe, as well as gluten free pasta, fresh green juices and protein balls. I am vegan and gluten intolerant, so to have such a large selection of fresh food available saves me time between meetings; I often don't leave the hotel as the food is so delicious!

It has one of the best locations in Paris where you'll find yourself walking through Place Vendome at night or going for a morning run through the Jardin de Tuileries, which is only a 3 minute walk away. If you're lucky enough, you'll get a room with a balcony overlooking it all - one of the best views to wake up to in Paris.

The Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome is as sophisticated and luxurious as it is modern. I always look forward to returning to this hotel for this world class experience.

Lastly, if you have time, make sure to get a massage at their spa downstairs - it's one of the best I've ever had.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NJW277
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Nicole,

How delightful it is to read your review! Thank you for taking the time to write all of these compliments about our Parisian Residence and we are so thankful to your loyalty for Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

It is an honor to have been chosen several times for your stays and I am glad to read that you appreciated our attentive service, our location near Place Vendôme and our spa. It is as well a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our healthy cuisine and that it is suitable for your special regime.

Make you feel comfortable is one of our priorities and we are delighted to meet your expectations every time you are in Paris. Be certain that I will share your kind words with our different teams especially with the concierge.

We have been thrilled to welcome you, and will be again if you come back to Paris.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was EXCEPTIONAL. I typically stay at 5 star hotels, but this hotel exceeds all others. The service was impeccable, everyone is welcoming, and the suite was beautiful. When I come back to Paris, I have no need to try another hotel. I will 10000% come back here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank johndS9999RV

Dear Sir,

First of all, I would like to wish you a happy birthday and thank you for choosing Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme for your stay.

I am so delighted to read that you enjoyed the welcoming service and the suite.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our Parisian Residence.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2018

I'm a Hyatt regular. A 'Globalist' for those of you who know what that means. Top-Tier Frequenter of Hyatt's for the rest. As such, I'm used to getting upgraded by them because Hyatt really does run the best rewards program out there in my opinion.

Nevertheless, I was overwhelmed when I checked into this property last Sunday with my wife and adult daughter. The GM came out to personally greet me and escort us to our 'Upgraded' Room ... the Best in the Hotel. Their Imperial Suite! Never seen anything like it!

From start to finish, the staff operating this property know how to do things right and treat you like a truly valued guest. Great location too ... right near the Opera house. When I return to Paris, I will return to this Park Hyatt.

Wow!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Brett Pyle,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a delightful review about Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme and for your loyalty as well.

It is a real honor to have been chosen for your stay last Sunday and I am glad to read that you appreciated our attentive service and our location as well. We are delighted to have met your expectations. Your kind words are precious for us, be sure that Il will personally share them with our teams.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our Parisian residence.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2018

We had a great room facing the courtyard which was very quiet. It's the first time we were in a room so close to the elevator but never heard any noise from the elevator. The location is very hard to beat....accessible to everything by foot...easy walk to the Metro and an incredible well trained staff. From the front desk to the concierge team to the wait staff, every need is met. The breakfast is one of the most outstanding we have EVER had in a hotel. The rooms have every convenience you can think about. Bathrooms have separate walk in shower and bathtub..two magnifying mirrors, plenty of space for your "stuff." There's a Nespresso machine with pod choices, a safe and a cleverly designed his/hers closet with lots of space.

Room tip: Rooms facing the inner courtyard are preferable.Black out drapes that are automatic keeps the room blacked out until you are awake.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Barbara L
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a delightful review about our Parisian Residence.

It is an honor to have been chosen for your stay and I am glad to read that you appreciated our service , our location and the room as well. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are delighted to have met your expectations. Be certain that I will share your kind words with our different teams from the front desk to the concierge.

With Best Regards,