“Great first dinner in Paris”

Creperie la Sabliere
Ranked #1,599 of 18,841 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My husband, 10 year old daughter and I had a lovely meal at Crêperie la Sablière. The owner/chef hosted, served and cooked solo and did it brilliantly. He was very charming and so kind to my daughter. My husband had the jambon et ouef (ham and egg) and my daughter and I shared the Le Nordique (salmon). For dessert, we had the La Coco and La Gourmande (?)! Everything was delicious. The food and service was the best we could expect. We highly recommend the place and hope to return before we depart.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

After a long walk back from the Catacombs to our BnB we stopped here after searching best crepes in Paris. The owner/chef was so genuine and takes a lot of pride in his craft. The menu has many options for both savory and sweet. I had La Roquefort which had cheese, bacon and potatoes with a side salad and a dessert crepe with nutella, vanilla ice and coconut shavings. Best food I had in Paris. My family does not speak French but the owner was patient with us and spoke some English. My family has some picky eaters but all were happy here. I would recommend this establishment to first time visitors to Paris.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We came here to meet a friend from Hong Kong.

The host was running the resturaunt by himself and still managed to be charming AND make great food.
The crepes and galettes were very tasty and fairly priced.
Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious savoury as well as sweet crepes! We ordered extra and didn't leave a bit as it was so delicious. I highly recommend the homemade caramel crepes for dessert. The owner was super nice, quick, and spoke great English. We will come back if we have the chance.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

My sister and I cannot say enough good things about this place. The food is excellent, the patron is an absolute sweetheart who makes you want to eat crepes and hug him at the same time. Such an unusual experience in paris. We will be back for sure!!!!

1  Thank lauradezil