“Dinner”

La Pergola d'Italia
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
La Pergola d'Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13,653 of 18,841 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious meal and lovely service in a quaint place.
Reasonable prices for meal and drinks.
Extensive menu for food and drinks.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

It's my second time. I had bavette and chips. That was a good size and it was very good. Tiramisu was really little and it wasn't very special but wasn't bad either. I also had a glass of red wine and it all cost €12.50. For that price I wanted to give 5 star. The service was very quick. The waitresses were very smiley and efficient. I'll definetely go there again. Anyway it was full so I recommend to go a little later like 1 pm or 1.30 pm for lunch. There is a very big choice.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Just opposite our hotel so that's why we went and someone had told us it was okay. Two of us had pizza, which were okay but nothing amazing. My friend had the steak with sauce, it was inedible and she sent it back. The waiter was quite rude and starting cutting it himself. She ordered a pizza.

Very basic and not great surroundings. Avoid!!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Tucked away off the main Rue De Lafayette however the food was verg good and reasonable prices, fruendly staff

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Being italian i usually avoid Italian restaurant when I'm not in Italy, but this restaurant worth it, very good pasta with an affordable price. Did not find very fancy dishes on the menu but what matters is the taste.