All reviewsgreat locationsmall hotelcroissantsquiet streetconnecting roomssingle roomcharming hotelwithin walking distanceleft bankcentral locationparis hotelthe hotel staffaround the cornerlovely roomwalked everywherejunior suiteseine river
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Located close to the Louvre, Pont Neuf, Norte Dame and more, this boutique hotel is lovely! Very accommodating staff was helpful with restaurant recommendations and transportation. Close to several enjoyable restaurants, shopping and Metro stations.Staff speak English well and are there 24 hours per day.

Room Tip: Room 65 has great views of the English Saint-Étienne Germaine l’Auxerrois and above street noise!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Our family of five (2 seniors, 2 children, 1 adult) recently stayed at this lovely hotel. The location is very convenient - close to many restaurants, 2 Metro stations, a beautiful local church and the Louvre. Staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. Our larger group had 2 connecting rooms as well as another double. We found the rooms spacious and beautifully decorated. Beds were very comfortable. I would have rated a 5 if not for inconsistent elevator service during our stay, which forced us to climb up and down 3 flights of narrow stairs quite a few times during our stay. Thankfully the elevator was working on check-out.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I stayed three nights in the room on the first floor. The room was tight for three people, but I didn't come to Paris to spend the day in a hotel. For a Paris hotel room, it was really quite spacious. The beds were very comfortable, with nice bath products in the bathroom. Great shower too. We had a small private courtyard, which was nice for enjoying a glass of wine. I couldn't ask for a more convenient location, which felt very safe. The 24 hour front desk staff for very friendly and helpful. I have definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We had only one night in Paris, and we are SO HAPPY we chose to stay at Relais du Louvre! It was incredibly convenient, and the staff was so friendly! They were very patient with my non-existent French, and they spoke great English. They gave great advice about restaurants, attractions, directions, etc. The rooms were very comfy, and our suite had a window box with flowers and a great view of the church next door with gargoyles. They made Paris very welcoming and easy for first-timers! We loved how it was in the middle of everything, yet it was on a very quiet and safe street. They even kept our luggage so we could spend extra time exploring the city before our train left! We will certainly stay there again the next time we come to Paris!

Room Tip: Try to get a connecting suite if you need two rooms! Very convenient!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Super Tiny rooms , with no reflection of customer personal confort: to much furnitures for such a tiny space / to be always moved away for accessing other parts of the room.

Service entering the room in the morning without knocking.

Inacceptable outside door (palier) situation. (See pic at 11:00 am) Stuff blocking access to elevator and exit scale.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guyleon
AULNETTE S, Directeur général at Le Relais du Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We were of course saddened to know that your impression of the infrastructure of the property led you to let down feeling, despite the efforts of the team.

We have 6 different room types from Single Standard (11m²) to the Suite 51 (38m²) and we would be thrilled to propose you the most suitable accommodation. I am confident in the transparency of our rates and room descriptions, and with our verbal rate explanations at booking stage.

It is with sincere regret for me to read that you felt unable to make us aware of the disagreement about the room type you had booked during your stay. My team and I always are available to speak about any queries or suggestions our guests may have for us. I am sure we would have been able to find some solutions which would have made your time with us more comfortable. The satisfaction of our guests is our main concern.

Maybe we want to add to many services and furniture in the rooms, thinking this will bring more comfort to our guests and don’t realize we should give the priority to the space, and I shall thank you for this remark which will certainly make us think on a different way.

It should never happen that service even knocks at your door since we know any minute who is in and who is not with our special key system. I would be pleased to know maybe with a private message when this happened (which room…) in order to make that it never happens again.

Again thank you for your time and receive my kind and sincere regards

Sophie Aulnette