“Our port in the rain”
Review of Mandarin de Ming

Mandarin de Ming
Reserve with
Mandarin de Ming is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11,092 of 18,856 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Trocadero
Neighbourhood: Trocadero
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My family went to this restaurant before the rain hit. It has a good location, close to Eiffel Tower. The waitress was super friendly and helpful. She suggested spring rolls and demonstrated how to warp and dip. Excellent flavor with fresh mint leaves.
Dinner was excellent and she accommodated our special request. Love the food and experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were in Paris for a city break and on the second night we went to Mandarin de Ming. Big mistake! The waitress was nice and friendly, but the owner who was a man, was rude and aggressive, we clearly did not order as much food as he wanted us too and it was clear he was not pleased. When I asked what was in a particular dish. He tried to explain but looked and sounded irritated. Then he called a customer over to interpret which was really embarrassing. When the food arrived it was clear it had been microwaved. Like a previous reviewer stated we ordered tap water but were give bottled water and charged for it. We felt as if we could speak as the owner kept watching us. The portions were small and not worth the price. We could not wait to leave! Don’t even think of going there! It’s a wonder they are still in business with at attitude.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Friday evening, it was quiet when we arrived but busy by the time we left.
Two waitresses entertained and served us
perfectly. The food was great ( spicy chicken, pork noodles and a spring roll starter ).
Would happily recommend and visit again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I have a great experience here with my family. We just visited the Eiffel tower and wanted some Chinese food. We are Chinese Singaporeans who have relocated to Switzerland so we were really missing authentic Chinese food and we were glad we tried this restaurant. We had the eggplant, sweet&sour pork, xiaobaichai, fuyong omelette, siu mai, dumplings. It was good and authentic tasting. I was quite surprised at some of the reviews here. The owner Mr Wang seemed a little aloof but after a while, he spoke to us and was very friendly. We enjoyed ourselves in this restaurant and would def return when we come back to Paris.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Place is very close to Place du Trocadéro. This place is very ordinary food. But they chrage premium for the location I guess. I would recommend to try other bistro nearby.

1  Thank Dibyendu D