Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews boutique hotel location is amazing great hotel great boutique wonderful stay lots of restaurants would definitely stay here again rooms are small 9confidential concierge bedding metro bistros neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Our stay at 9Confidentiel was excellent from beginning to end. Upon arrival, my niece and I were upgraded to a larger room. The bed was very comfortable, we loved the shower, and the staff was incredibly friendly. I would definitely stay here again!

Reviewed 1 March 2020

Everything about my stay was beyond my expectation. The location, first of all, is one of the best in Paris, in close proximity to countless restaurants and shops. The attention to detail in hotel is great, lobby / lounge area with food and drink service is nice. High speed internet works great and is very consistent. Hotel staff were kind and courteous.

Though I've at many hotels in Paris over the years, I look forward to returning to 9Confidential again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank naderd2013
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Very nice boutique hotel in a great location. Friendly staff and nice amenities. Highly recommend for couples, tourists. This is not a business hotel. There are bistros and clubs nearby, so get a higher floor if you’re a light sleeper.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
9confidentiel, Responsable réception at 9Confidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear rajwin21,

Thank you very much for your kind message.

What a pleasure to read that you loved your stay with us.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back very soon at the 9Confidentiel.

The 9Confidentiel team.

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

First, let me start by saying I searched Trip Advisor for a highly rated Parisian hotel in the 4th Arr with a Fitness Center. This hotel came up in my search and the reviews were outstanding. However, upon arrival I learned that there was NO Fitness Center on-site and you had to walk about 10 minutes to reach one and pay 25€ per visit. This was very disappointing and Trip Advisor should adjust their settings to say they Do Not have a fitness center. I cannot say enough good things about Paul, the concierge. He was outstanding! He was very friendly and extremely helpful from booking a tour to dining recommendations. He was the highlight of the hotel. The rooms are small and well appointed, but missing a few basic items like lotion. The front desk staff was very kind, but they made several mistakes ranging from putting a deposit/ hold on my credit card and then losing it, to ordering the taxi to take me to the airport at the wrong time, despite an extended discussion. Thankfully, Sandra, the morning desk assistant, was able to sort it all out and order me another taxi that arrived in 15 minutes. Overall, the small staff is very kind and strive hard to make your stay comfortable. Their location in the Marais district can’t be beat. The neighborhood is very vibrant with lots of restaurants and shopping, although the old feel of years passed is changing due to the increasingly high rents, forcing out the independently owned small cafes and stores. It is a very easy walk to most places. You can get to most of the major tourist attractions in less than 40 minutes walking, or take the Metro. Just don’t stay here if you are seeking a fitness center on-site. And be sure to ask Paul for recommendations!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kristyn F
9confidentiel, Responsable réception at 9Confidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear Kristyn_FWilmette,

Thank you for reviewing the 9Confidentiel on tripadvisor.

We are happy you enjoyed the location of the hotel as well as the quality of service delivered by the team;
indeed, we aim at providing the most personalized service for each of our guests, and we wish for them to feel at home. We are glad to know you will keep a beautiful memory of your stay!

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back on a future trip,

Best regards

The 9Confidentiel Team.

Reviewed 23 January 2020

This hotel was absolutely amazing! My husband and I had a red eye flight and an hour and a half taxi ride from CDG airport and the second we arrived at the hotel, we were met with sincere, helpful Paul the concierge. Honestly he may have been the best part of our stay, haha. Thank you Paul for all your assistance in helping us with our bags, giving us recommendations etc. So great! Ok the hotel's scent was so grand.They upgraded us to an executive room which was such great news. The bath products were local and luxurious, bed was soft, towels were fluffy and not rough. Love the decore of the rooms, soft yellow with rose gold mirrors. Our room was facing the courtyard area and was super quiet.Thank you for such a lovely stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
9confidentiel, Responsable réception at 9Confidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Dear JoshSusan,

Thank you for your time to write a review for the 9Confidentiel !

All of our team appreciates all of the kind words ! It boosts us all to continue to improve our quality of service.
We are all grateful to having you during your stay in Paris, and we hope to see you very soon !

The 9Confidentiel Team.