“Great terrace.”

Great location,
best macaroon,
people watching,
worth the wait,
The best terrace to eat on the Trocadero plaza.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We actually ate at Carette four times in two days-- which was two more than we should have. For breakfast, it can't be beat-- best pastries we had in Paris. Particularly recommend the chausson au pomme.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stopped at café carette for just a coffee and while I was seated inside right next to the pastry counter, I understood plans would have to be changed. The selection is so various and everything seems better than the previous one. It's really a cute little place. Very quaint and fancy at the same time. However, it is very packed and the customers coming in for take-out makes things even more crowdy. I tried to be raisonnable and ordered a trio of three mini pastries with my espresso. Nothing was mini there. Three delicious full sized viennoiseries. My friend ordered a Palmier and I'm not kidding, it was bigger than his head. Very crispy and delicious but humongous. The prices seemed excessive in some case and low in other case. Just be careful what you order.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A place where french dreams come true and much more! Every detail of the café makes you feel so Parisien and then..the best caramel macaron in the world! I want back, please!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

the view here is awesome. and the place is packed for breakfast. my wife and i were here before heading out to the plaza to take some photos of the eiffel tower.

we had a set breakfast menu (coffee, croissant, slice of bread, jam, orange juice) and an almond croissant. the croissant was excellent and the service was excellent. its a little expensive for breakfast (19.50) but this is paris.

the coffee was good for two.

service 5, food 4, value 4