All reviews porte maillot arc de triomphe conference center espresso machine rainfall shower perfect stay prestige room metro station internet access small hotel quiet street great hotel in a great location restaurants within walking distance walked everywhere short walk favorite hotel beautiful boutique hotel
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The hotel location was within walking distance of many sites and there was many different Metro lines that were close by. I was very comfortable walking the neighborhood even late at night. I am on a special diet and once they found out they had special bread and treats for me. staff was very nice and helpful. The bed was comfortable.We will stay here again when we return to Paris.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PatriciaFONT01, Directeur général at Le 10 Bis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear MANOU M,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your Parisian stay and for taking the time to share your impressions regarding our property!

We are on typical Parisian's area, with Bistrot, shops, Palais des Congres of porte maillot, and Metro line 1 (perfect and direct to go to the sightseeing of paris).
We are really glad to receive your compliments for rooms’ decorations and quality of our breakfast.

Our guests’ satisfaction is our priority, then it comes all natural to try our very best to satisfy any request.

Hope to welcome you, for your next stay in Paris.

Kinds regards.

Patricia FONTAINE & 10BIS Team

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The 10 bis hotel was clean and had that Parisian boutique feel. Close to Arc de Triumph and other landmarks. Also, there were several restaurants and a grocery store in close proximity. The concierge was a great help booking us tickets and for general advice. The cafes next door are excellent as is the shopping. Better than most hotels I know around the area of porte maillot .
The staff was friendly and helpful .The breakfast was lovely.
We truly enjoyed our stay & would happily stay again. Merci .

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear BOB B,

We would like to thank you for your recent stay at the 10Bis Hotel, as well as taking the time to share a positive feedback on Tripadvisor.

It's been a pleasure to welcome you in our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and our service.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip, also dont hesitate to contact us directly.

Best regards,
Patricia FONTAINE & 10 BIS Team

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Me and my girlfriend stayed at the 10 bis for 4 days and had a great experience. The staff was friendly and the room was cozy. The Hotel was very close to a great restaurant called L'entrecote, and there was a great shopping center nearby. My girlfriend didn't complain about the location (she was skeptical at first!) We enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely return were we ever to come to Paris again.
Thank you Le 10 Bis for a great experience!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Hanz S,

The entire 10 Bis team team joins me to thank you very much for your good review.

We were very happy to welcome you to our boutique hotel during your stay in Paris.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your room and especially the location of our hotel.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you very soon during your next visit to Paris.

Best regards,
Patricia Fontaine & the 10Bis team

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I'm so happy that I chose Le 10 Bis Hotel for my stay in Paris. The TripAdvisor reviews are wonderful so I thought that I couldn't go wrong. I was right. Le 10 Bis is in a great location--I didn't even use the Metro much. I just walked everywhere. Really good neighbourhood with lots of nearby restaurants. Very nice room and great bathroom.

What stands out most for me is the 10 Bis staff. Among the best staff I've ever had in all my years of traveling. Greg at the front desk was terrific--super friendly and helpful. Many thanks to Jeff as well who was wonderful. I don't care how nice the hotel is--it'll never measure up if it doesn't have a good staff. And the 10 Bis staff is absolutely excellent. I hadn't been to Paris in nearly 23 years and this was the start of my three week European vacation. Many thanks to Le 10 Bis Hotel for such a fantastic stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PatriciaFONT01, Directeur général at Le 10 Bis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear DRBinToronto,

I don't know how to express our thanks for this comment. This is the best reward I can imagine.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are so glad you liked our 4**** boutique hotel, our highly motivated friendly staff, I will be sure to congratulate the colleagues you mentioned. We are also glad that your stay brought you happiness and good times !

We all hope you are sand and sound back home and that you will come back soon to visit us.

I wish you the best !
Patricia & the 10 Bis Team !

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff were friendly, rooms were clean, a free mobile phone with data for you to use when you walk the city, close to subway and convenient stores. I can't ask for a better hotel in Paris. It's something special when a small boutique hotel has done everything so right. Highly recommend your stay here.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PatriciaFONT01, Directeur général at Le 10 Bis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Peterlude,

It is a pleasure to read that you had a pleasant stay at the 10BIS Hotel, and thank you for taking the time to post a comment on Tripadvisor.

Be aware that our primary objective is to satisfy our customers and we are working to achieve this goal.

A great THANK YOU, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Paris.

We wish you a great day.
Patricia FONTAINE and her whole team.