“Average food. Above average staff. ”
Review of Fosca'

Fosca'
Reserve with
Fosca' is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,211 of 19,135 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

With a little salt the food was good. Drinks are pretty expensive. $4.50+ for a soft drink. The staff was very attentive and kind which made up for any other deficiencies. Good place for an air conditioned meal on a hot summer day. They have free WiFi for data hungry wanderers. Conveniently located in front of the Gare de Lyon station.

1  Thank BCJourney

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Stopped in for food/drink (lunch time) before our train left, and ended up with a pizza and creme brulee after the waiter told us they were made in house, as well as a bottle of wine. It's probably a 4.5 star for me, but the food was good, reasonably priced, and convenient where if it makes sense for traveling would definitely stop in.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

For an establishment that promotes itself as an Italian restaurant with an extensive pizza menu I expected really good pizza but I was disappointed. It was edible but stodgy and the draught beer was very flat.
OK if you’re really hungry but don’t expect a pizza from a wood fired oven. I’ve had better frozen pizza at home!

Nelly R, Directeur général at Fosca', responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Daddykong3

I am really sorry to read your post as our pizza are always appreciated not only by our regular guests but also many people just passing by. Comparing our pizzas to a frozen pizza quality is a bit exaggerated and I think we would have disappeared a long time ago if it was the case. In fact our Italian restaurant is established here since 1977.

However we would like to invit you for a free lunch or dinner at any time in order to show you our pizzas are excellent. Just let us know when your next visit is.

See you soon !!
Eric PUMO
Manager

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We popped in here on our last night as we just wanted somewhere near our hotel to eat. So glad we stopped at this one. The servers were attentive and prompt, and appreciated me ordering what I could in French (and he helped me with his English). Had delicious cocktails! And our Pasta arrabiata was absolutely delicious, as was the bread and the chips. They used extra hot chillies for the arrabiata and it was amazing! Best meal of the holiday to round our trip off nicely!

I came on here to do a review of stellar proportions and I'm very shocked to see reviews of bad service and bad food. I had an amazing meal!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I’m glad I didn’t check the reviews before stoping at Fosca as I might have passed it by. However, I wandered in Fosca on the first day of my visit and made a point of stopping back. Service was top notch. Not only was the server on top of things but he had plenty of backup, with management watching closely. I definitely recommend this place for a pizza and a beer or wine between trains or when staying close

Nelly R, Gérant at Fosca', responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Bonjour,
Thank you so much for your kind comment about Fosca. We are happy you spent a nice moment with us.
We hope to see you again soon !
Eric PUMO