“Awesome guide, great tours!”
Review of Happy Strasbourg

Happy Strasbourg
More attraction details
Owner description: Happy Strasbourg will give you a Free Tour in town, have a try on a new tourism experience, provided by a local and passionate guide! These guided tours will make you discover Strasbourg, a city with more than 2000 years of history! European capital, human-sized metropolis,Strasbourg is a city rich of its history and culture, don't miss the opportunity of discovering its patrimony and legends! Tours available in english and french.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I took both the Happy Walking Tour of Strasbourg and of the La Petite France part of Strasbourg. Gabriel gave us a great overview of the city, complete with wonderful views, funny legends, and restaurant recommendations. I’ve been on dozens of free walking tours and this one was one of the best ones! Thanks, Gabriel!

Gab36, Gérant at Happy Strasbourg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Hello Kelsey, and thank you for this wonderful review!

I am very happy to read "one of the best ones", makes me very proud! :)
We do our best everyday to show around our beautiful city and share our knowledge, so everybody can enjoy it, looks like I did well with you!

Thank you again, and I wish you all the best in your futur tips!

Gabriel.

"ask questions"
in 9 reviews
"awesome guide"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
"beautiful city"
in 14 reviews
"extensive knowledge"
"great introduction"
in 4 reviews
"petite france"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Gabrielle is a knowledgable and enthusiastic guide of his home city. I told him he needed to convince me to like Strasbourg and to want to come back. He did both beautifully. We walked all over the city and discussed history, food architecture and the sites. The City comes alive when someone who loves it takes you on a tour and that is what Happy Strasbourg did for me.

Gab36, Gérant at Happy Strasbourg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hello Roberta, and thank you for this wonderful review!

I am greatful that I could convince you, it didin't look that easy at the beginning, but I had a very nice time with you around my beloved city. So now I hope you will come back for real in Strasbourg! ;)

Thank you again, and I wish you all the best in your next travels, especially in Alsace ;)

Gabriel.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Appreciate our English guide, Guston, and his knowledge of Strasbourg and La Pettite France. There were several places we stopped at that I went back to explore on my own. I would recommend this to everyone. Just remember to smile.

GustaveGiessen, Gerente at Happy Strasbourg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hello Donna!

Thx for this very nice review :)

Indeed, smiling is veeeery important!!

I actually hope you will remember Strasbourg with a smile :)

Best regards!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

This free walking tour was a real gem.
Our guide, Patrick, had a great sense of humour and was really passionate local which just ticked all the boxes. Best part of three hours and you pay what you feel the tour was worth.
An absolute must- do and I would so highly recommend that every visitor to this wonderful city take the tour.

1  Thank jalp871

Hey jalp871!

Thx for this wonderful review, I hope you will remember this incredible history for a long time :)

Will we see you another time ?

Best regards,