“Great to be back. Always a great experience”

Hawksmoor Manchester
Reserve a table
Tue, 27/07
20:00
Ranked #49 of 2,503 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$55 - US$83
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located next door to Spinningfields, we aim to serve the best steaks in Manchester. Sunday Roasts or for those looking for a casual bite, a set menu is available.
Reviewed 11 June 2021

We were so glad to be able to visit Hawksmoor Manchester again following lock down.

As always the food was exceptional, it's not the cheapest but you pay for what you get.

The staff are and always have been very polite, professional and knowledgeable about the products they serve.

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,469)

Reviewed 6 June 2021

My partner and I visited this steakhouse on a weekend away and absolutely loved it. We arrived half an hour early as I had got our table booking mixed up but they let us sit in the bar/lounge before our table was ready. We both got the scallop starters - it was not what I expected to arrive (in the shell) but we both absolutely loved it. For mains we both got the fillet steaks, mine medium and his medium-rare, with triple-cooked chips and peppercorn sauce. Both steaks were cooked perfectly and melted in our mouths - they were delicious and easily the best steaks we have ever had (and we eat a lot of steak!). The peppercorn sauce was more to his taste (he likes his more peppery while I prefer mine more creamy) but it was still delicious but I would have been happy without in honesty as the steak and chips on their own were so tasty. Would 1 million % return and I can't wait until we do.

Date of visit: May 2021
2  Thank FluffyShark
Reviewed 4 June 2021

We came to Manchester for our anniversary and David could not have been more accommodating. Thank you for the outstanding old fashioned’s and incredible service. You’ve made our day! We will definitely be back next time we visit :) thank you David! X

1  Thank LydiaaaaaSansome1996
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

Top top steak house. My scallop starter was excellent then the main blew us away. The steak was incredibly tender, the malbec we had with it was great also

1  Thank Foodies20166
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

The atmosphere here is so nice - my partner was in the good books after choosing to bring me here! The filet steak was the best I’d ever tasted and the staff were completely lovely people. I’m hoping he brings me back again soon!!!

Date of visit: May 2021