“Not the best”

Dhoom Dhaam Vegetarian Cafe
Get food delivered
Ranked #1,257 of 2,471 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here with my friend on a lunchtime and tbh I was very disappointed the place was cold,empty and un inviting I found the prices high end and food was just about average.
There’s a lot better in Manchester and on the curry mile so next time I will stick to where I know,shame really as could be so good.
Sorry on this occasion I won’t recommend.

2  Thank lord_edward001
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

Excellent Friendly Service, Excellent Tasty Food. Very accommodating considering lockdown restrictions have been slightly lifted and we had to sit outside.
Reasonable prices too. I can’t wait to return and would highly recommend to friends and family.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

This restaurant has just opened at the end of our road and the food smells and looks lovely, we arrived at 8:05 waited and was ignored by staff for 10 minutes before we were told they don’t take tables after 8pm! Really disappointing from a new restaurant.

1  Thank C127G
Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

We have just eaten here for the first time. The service was great and the food was absolutely delicious. My daughter is vegetarian and enjoyed having the whole menu to choose from. My partner is very definitely a meat eater, but he absolutely loved it. We will be back!

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Had ordered the food for take away and Their food is fabulous, and also had masala dosa it was really awesome

Date of visit: February 2021