6,877 results
All reviews business class manchester airport business lounge covered walkway runway view an early flight under cover start your holiday our honeymoon next morning main restaurant superior room mini bar good nights sleep overnight stay stayed here for one night car park
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Comforting executive lounge and was very good and cosy. We always stay in this hotel before we depart on holiday. Always good service by excellent staff.
Good food in lounge and very good breakfast served early.

Room Tip: Executive room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kag-ok
ESimpsonRadBlu, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear kag-ok,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Manchester Airport.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I arrived at Manchester airport and walked straight to the hotel, that was the first plus, the second was that the friendly, helpful staff told me my room was already available. Then after opening the door seeing how bright, clean and calm the room looked... and the bed, huge, so comfy and piled with wonderful pillows... I knew I had made the right choice. I used the Spa and had a facial and manicure with Maxine and Michelle who were amazing, then returned to book some room service, which was quick and tasty, took a great shower and had a wonderful nights sleep. In the morning I had breakfast in the collage restaurant with my son, daughter in law and granddaughter and had even more delicious food looked after by lovely staff. I would definitely use this hotel again. I loved it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Pathfinder803053

Dear buda mom63,

Thank you for the wonderful review, your comments will be relayed to our team members in the spa directly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We booked the park and stay but stayed after our holiday as our flight arrived at 4.30am. We were guaranteed a stay until 6pm because of the late arrival. Booked a superior room and was given Ben a room and n the 8th floor in the Business section. Was so quiet and just perfect. Our vehicle was ready for us.

Room Tip: Go for a superior room
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Interiorsgirl2018

Dear Interiorsgirl2018,

It's always great to read positive feedback thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I am an aviation enthusiast so to sit all afternoon in a free bar, with amazing free food (the exec lounge) and to be close to 747's and Emirates A380 when they were taking off..... just incredible.

The exec lounge is really lush, the rooms are lovely, the staff on floor 9 (business lounge checkin) could not do enough for us. Worth every penny and the sky walk into the airport lounge is so easy.

Will only ever stay here now when flying from Manchester.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank NewlyWedsLeeds

Dear NewlyWedsLeeds,

What a fabulous review, thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night only as we had an early morning flight. Rooms were great,
comfy and descent WiFi connection. Great staff who made the room special for my daughters birthday. Brilliant views across to the airport without any noise from the engines of the planes. We arrived mid afternoon so were able to make use of the sauna and swimming pool, very relaxing and the kids enjoyed playing in the pool. We jumped into a taxi and headed to a local restaurant which wasn’t too far away for dinner. We had some drinks in the hotel bar before retiring. Fantastic buffet breakfast which suited the tastes of all 5 of us. One of the best hotel breakfasts I’ve had with lots of choice and a couple of Bloody Mary’s. In the morning when it was time to go to the airport, with half asleep kids, it was a joy to take the 10 minute walk to the terminal. Will definitely travel like this in future and recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank gordonascott

Dear gordonascott,

It's great to read you would recommend us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.