Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,320 results
All reviews art deco afternoon tea beautiful hotel town centre walk in shower food was lovely race course function room wedding reception from start to finish car park steak comfy bed ballroom diane races racecourse
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having seen the photos I wanted to visit and I was not disappointed. The Art Deco decor is just lovely and looks like a film set, on top of this a spacious bed room with large bathroom (separate bath and shower), excellent restaurant and staff who could not do enough
Free parking and a good price too - there was nothing to dislike

Room tip: We had an executive room
Date of stay: May 2021
Jessica Tracey, Guest Services / Front Office at The Earl of Doncaster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good Afternoon Denise,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to our team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best place for afternoon tea in the area.
Value for money A+
friendly staff and helpful and prompt .
Could not wait for lockdown to finish so we
could go back .
Two birthdays and one mothers day to celebrate
what a great treat .
Easy parking .

Good Afternoon,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are delighted you enjoyed your afternoon tea and we hope you had a lovely time celebrating. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good hotel with great service and good value for money. All the facilities you would expect in the rooms. Friendly staff and well located for onward travel around the region. Would definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good Afternoon,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have not stayed at the hotel yet my booking is in June but if my stay is anything like the customer service I recieved over the phone I am really looking forward to it.
Parisa dealt with my enquiry over the phone and was super helpful and efficient as I was booking multiple rooms.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Good Afternoon,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted Parisa was of such good assistance and I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

Easy to find and park great staff very comfortable sleep just a really nice experience, thoroughly recommend.
The room had everything you need and internet access was also very good I will be back again for sure.
The Covid compliance was first class and I felt very safe and assured

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica Tracey, Guest Services / Front Office at The Earl of Doncaster, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021