“A very enjoyable meal”

Bella Italia Dudley Castlegate Park
Ranked #8 of 170 Restaurants in Dudley
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are return customers as we had such a lovely meal on our last visit that we wanted a repeat of that experience and we were not disappointed. We loved the new dishes on the menu and we liked the different kids menu catering for varied appetite. Service from staff team including Rebecca was great making it a perfect family meal out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Bella Italia after a long time on the occasion of my wife's birthday. The choice was partly guided by some rave reviews as also by past experience. We were so pleased that our expectation was met with a 5 star and perhaps more!

The food was delectable (a veritable combination of Calabrese, Diavola, and others, suffused with appropriate mocktails) and the person serving it (Andrea) was an absolute hit with the children. From my past experience of living in Italy, I can happily commend this place as "authentic Italian". The ambience was pleasant and the demeanor of people serving as well. The only minor word of caution that I may add is about the parking facility. Do not get me wrong here! The parking space will be deemed more than sizeable for most but given that the compound also hosts Benny's and Frankie's, a Pizza Hut, and others, there is a bit if jostling for space but on road parking is available as well.

Overall, a most pleasant experience. Very happy to recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a family evening meal. We were staying at the Premier Inn close by which offers only a limited menu for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised on this my first visit to a Bella Italia restaurant.
The food was tasty and reasonably good value. I particularly enjoyed the seafood risotto after I got over the shock of the chilli!!
Our waiter was only a relatively young man but he was delightful with the chidren (8-11yrs). Such a pleasure when young people are often a bit awkward when children engage with them.
I would highly recomment this restaurant if our experience is representative of how it usually is.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been told this chain is realy great and I should try it out.
Well Bank Holiday Monday we did.
We booked a table as one of our group was in a wheelchair and the booking was fairly well taken.
We were seated and our drinks order was taken. We did have a bit of a wait for our drinks, so long in fact that another waitress asked us if we would like to order our drinks.
When the drinks came they were good enough, but not at the premium we were paying.
We ordered calzone, pizza, lamb shank and a chicken pasta dish with some garlic bred.
The garlic bread was very salty, but tasty.
The pizza could of been bought from the co-op. The calzone was just ok and the lamb and pasta was the same.
A few months ago we went to a place in wolvohampton called "rocco's". It was cheaper but with a higher standard and the quality and taste of the food made this place look like cheaper version of McDonald's !
Had a nice time but really won't be rushing back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love this restaurant anyway, but the attentive staff keep getting better. Thanks to Rebecca whose super service was friendly and fast.