Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
Snaptravel
All reviews the penthouse fairy tale flamingo room hunt room cupcakes mini bar small kitchen living room little touches lovely touch perfect stay centre of town bed was very comfortable home from home checking out lovely room would stay again
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2021

I only sayed at No. 10 for one night, but I wish it had been for longer. The individually designed apartments have been decorated thoughtfully and are sumptuous in their finish. The apartment I stayed in was immaculate and, wow, was the bed comfy! For me, the continental breakfast included in the room rate was just right. I particularly enjoyed the addition of fruit. In short, your every need has been considered, and the staff will go the extra mile to help should you need anything else. Lauren and Martin are both delightful - in equal measure. ;)

I honestly cannot praise No. 10 enough, and what a wonderful introduction to Preston - not only the to the place but also to the people. I will defintely return. Quite frankly, I'm looking forward to going back.

p.s. good shout on the burgers, Lauren. The little cakes on my departure were also a lovely touch. Thank you Martin.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephanie Pang, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Hi HistoryNerd0221,
Thank you for leaving such a kind review, I am sure the team will be pleased to read this! It is great to hear that you enjoyed not only the hotel but your apartment as well. (The apartments are beautiful aren't they) Glad you liked the complimentary fruit and breakfast but also the little goodies we gave you on check out. I will definately pass this to Lauren and Martin to have a look at, they will very much appreciate it. But we do look forward to welcoming you again to No.10 should you stay in Preston again. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

Stayed here last night. We were early getting to preston and dropped our bags off at the hotel and got a free upgrade upon arrival. The rooms were spotless and had more than enough space and amminities. Martin and the girls were all brilliant and vey friendly. Great work chaps and we will be back in the future. Thanks for a great stay Paul and Kim

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephanie Pang, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Hello Paul and Kim!
Thank you for leaving us a lovely review as we highly value our guest feedback! I will definitely pass this onto Martin and the rest of the team to read, it was a pleasure to have you stay in our hotel. But I am pleased you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade and that you enjoyed your stay. We do hope to welcome you back should you stay in Preston again. Thank you for choosing No.10 Preston and we hope to see you soon.
Steph.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

We stayed in the Polo Suite having googled places to stay in Preston for a stop over on way to Scotland. We were greeted enthusiastically and shown to our room where petals in the shape of heart had been laid out on the bed as a nice surprise.
Overall the accommodation was excellent, clean and tidy although the water in the bathroom was too hot for a shower! No one to mention to on Sunday at reception when checking out.
Although the hotel is based at the quiet end of town, we were awoken by party goers sitting outside our bedroom window at 3am.
Overall would recommend a stay but maybe a room to the rear lol! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Hello Craig,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, sorry to hear of the issues you had but we will definitely take your feedback on board to improve guest experience. But I am glad that the hotel suited your needs and that you liked the little surprise we did for you. Should you stay in Preston again, we'd like to welcome you to try out our other apartments maybe one at the rear as you said! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2021 via mobile

Wanted to stay in Preston as me and the wife were visitng family which we haven't seen since the lockdowns. Looking at the pictures online, we saw how beautiful the hotel looked and decided to book - we weren't disappointed! We recieved clear instructions on what we needed on the morning of our arrival and also where to park. Arrived quite late but this wasn't a problem, we did get a tad lost from the car park to the hotel. But the receptionist, Steph was amazing. We had called the hotel to ask for directions, but she walked out onto the highstreet to greet us and help with our bags. Check in was very quick had a very good night sleep on a very comfortable super king bed. The complimentary breakfast we didn't get time to try, but it looked nice. Definately staying again and recommending my friends and family!!

Room tip: Car park on St Wilfrid street £8 for 24 hrs. You need photo id when you check in

Hi Nik1928,
Thank you for choosing No.10 Preston but also for leaving such a great review. It was such a pleasure having you stay with us and I hope you enjoyed meeting your niece and seeing family. I am glad that you had a very comfortable stay. The Hypnos beds are to die for, aren't they! But if you do decide to stay in Preston again, we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

We were in Preston for my daughter’s graduation and stayed here for a couple of nights. We loved the hotel, right in the centre of town and the staff there were wonderful, so welcoming and helpful. We would definitely stay here again. The room was perfect.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephanie Pang, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2021

Hi Millymops,
It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope you enjoyed your few nights away celebrating your daughter's graduation! Also thank you for leaving such a wonderful review, we really do appreciate it as we value our guest feedback highly. It is lovely to hear that you enjoyed your apartment and that the location suited you. Our team work very hard to ensure guests have a great experience so I will definitely pass your comments on. But we do hope to welcome you back should you stay in Preston again.