“Excellent ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited as a guest in the restaurant for dinner yesterday. Had an absolutely lovely meal, many thanks to Louise for cooking our food so well! Service was great, and food amazing. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed in the premier inn next door for a year or more and eat in the Beefeater Beacon Restaurant. every night. I can honestly say that the food is great and the staff are fabulous. Lyndsey, Liz, Charlie, Natalya, Sophia, Jen, Richard, Mark, Angie, Becca, Kat, Laura, Denise and Clare and the rest whose names I forget have looked after me like one their own family. And I view them in this manner too. I can’t praise them highly enough for their efforts and diligence looking after me and others.
I can strongly recommend eating here and the staff.....well, I can’t praise them highly enough. Thank you to them all for looking after me and my colleague Mike while we are working away from home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Eat regularly in this Beefeater, food always good , staff very attentive. Special mention to Lindsey who always goes out of her way to give good service. Would recommend :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have visited this restaurant numerous times, have always had a good experience, especially with the 40% off mains that gets sent out sometimes! I have some slight criticisms but not enough to affect my overall experience of the restaurant. My first criticism is the lack of staff available, this becomes even more obvious when it's busy, you can wait a while to be seen, seated and served. The other criticism would be the lack of beers available.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always served with a smile by Lindsey, Charlie and clare which is needed after a normal days graft..

Friendly and helpful