“Excellent ”

Beefeater The Beacon
Ranked #21 of 120 Restaurants in Dartford
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beefeater opened their doors back in 1974, and were driven by a passion for glorious steak. Mouth-watering cuts at mouth-watering prices was their motto. Reassuringly nothing's changed, these things still drive them today and they always will. Beefeater believe in two things, a warm friendly welcome and serving incredible steak that you can kick back, relax and enjoy. The Beacon is the perfect restaurant for all occasions whether you've been exploring the historic Medway area, shopping at Bluewater or simply want to enjoy a tasty dinner
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Visited as a guest in the restaurant for dinner yesterday. Had an absolutely lovely meal, many thanks to Louise for cooking our food so well! Service was great, and food amazing. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in the premier inn next door for a year or more and eat in the Beefeater Beacon Restaurant. every night. I can honestly say that the food is great and the staff are fabulous. Lyndsey, Liz, Charlie, Natalya, Sophia, Jen, Richard, Mark, Angie, Becca, Kat, Laura, Denise and Clare and the rest whose names I forget have looked after me like one their own family. And I view them in this manner too. I can’t praise them highly enough for their efforts and diligence looking after me and others.
I can strongly recommend eating here and the staff.....well, I can’t praise them highly enough. Thank you to them all for looking after me and my colleague Mike while we are working away from home.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Eat regularly in this Beefeater, food always good , staff very attentive. Special mention to Lindsey who always goes out of her way to give good service. Would recommend :)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant numerous times, have always had a good experience, especially with the 40% off mains that gets sent out sometimes! I have some slight criticisms but not enough to affect my overall experience of the restaurant. My first criticism is the lack of staff available, this becomes even more obvious when it's busy, you can wait a while to be seen, seated and served. The other criticism would be the lack of beers available.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Always served with a smile by Lindsey, Charlie and clare which is needed after a normal days graft..

Friendly and helpful