All reviews housing estate hi express free breakfast baked beans brands hatch the air conditioning the sofa bed bluewater shopping centre good size car park plenty of parking would stay again budget hotel one night stay good nights sleep evening meal member of staff
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Checked in here last week whilst working in Dartford. Nice and easy to find with a huge car park, ideal for any van drivers. Check in nice and smooth and all the staff were very friendly. I had a double executive room which was very large, nice and clean with a large bathroom. Beds were very comfy and with no noise or lights from outside I had a top nights sleep. Food in the restaurant was very good and reasonably priced. I had the chilli and rice which was spot on. Breakfast is included for all guests. Not the best scrambled eggs but plenty of choice and set me up nicely for the day. Will return.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Katarzyna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Dartford, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Ian,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am happy to hear you found our car park was big enough for your van and you found the room to be clean and nice and big. We pride ourselves on giving a quality nights sleep at an affordable price point so its great to hear you felt this way. I will notify our dinner and breakfast staff of their great work and I hope to see you again in the future.

Kind Regards,
Matt Watson-Thomas

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Can’t fault it. The room was clean and spacious. Nice bathroom and good shower. Clean towels every day. Breakfast was more than adequate. We found the staff polite and helpful. We were on the first floor facing the motorway. There was sligh5 traffic noise but it didn’t disturb our sleep. Good size tv and good WiFi.

Room tip: We were on the 1stfloor facing front of hotel. There was slight traffic noise as the motorway is close by. But this did not keep us awake.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katarzyna S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Dartford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We are very happy to hear that your enjoy your stay with us and our hotel meet your needs. Thank you for complementing our staff that is very valuable feedback for us, delivering customer service is very important for us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in the future!

Katrina

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Visited this hotel for a business meeting on 02/10/2018 at 2300, was informed they had free parking at that time.

Very low lights in car park may i add, entered hotel and met my colleges in the lobby, at no point did any of the hotel staff come over to see us or assist with any of our needs should we need any.

Stayed for 35mins and left, now on the 10/10/2018 i recieved a parking charge notice to my confusion as i was advised they had a free parking policy after 2300.

Callee to hotel as they are the land owner and expressed my issue and kindly asked if they can forfeit the fine, the lady i was on the phone to refused expressing that its not within her power to, i explained as holiday inn being the land owner and parking eye being a contractor of theirs they can can cancel this fine easily.

She then bluntly said im not cancelling as you where not a customer only a visitor, i asked to speak to a manager and she claimed to be the duty manager which i was disgusted at her level of customer service.

I highly recomment staying at another hotel in dartford as you will get nothing but crap service and a car park fine for staying.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Erhan H
Katarzyna S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Dartford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Visitor,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you have been issued with the ticket from Parking Eye Ltd.

That is correct that the car parking is free of charge for the hotel guest and the visitors need to pay. Please be kindly advise that there is a sign just at the entrance of the car parking advising the charges and also there are another 4 signs all over the car park. Also at the reception desk there are signs and on each table in our lobby. All the sighs give the information about the charges.

Unfortunately we are unable to help you to waive the penalty on this occasion.

Katrina

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This was always my hotel of choice in years gone by. Always had great staff and were very accommodating for people like myself who work theatre hours and don't arrive until the early hours of the morning. The daytime staff to be fair are still great but the night staff are more than just rude . Will never stay there again , it's worth going the other way round the m25 to the fabulous Heathrow one.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Katarzyna S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Dartford, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Cliff M,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us. We value each and every personal feedback as this will allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. I sincerely apologize if you found our night staff to be impolite. I have shared your comments with hotel management and I am confident they will take appropriate steps so this doesn’t happen again.

We hope that this experience will not deter you from using the IHG brands and staying at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2018

We stay at this hotel on a regular basis ,The staff friendly ,the rooms clean and beds are comfortable,especially after the recent refurb .
The food is quite good too ,its ideal for when we want to visit family in the local area.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel ,then you can open yhe window without being disturbed by the road noise on the QE2bridge .
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Katarzyna S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Dartford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that your staying with us when you are in the area. We do appreciate our loyal guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again!