1,478 results
All reviewsq hotelsspa breakgorge barrelaxation roombreakaway clubdriving rangeheated loungersspa facilitiessauna and steam roomevening meallight lunchironbridge gorgemain restaurantrestaurant staffreception staffbar areaboth nights
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great time with a group of friends on the sunday saver offer . Enjoyed so much booked again for same weekend this july .Only issue we had was no buggys available for the course as they were all booked . Hopefully not this year.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Brett D, General Manager at Telford Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer

Thank you for staying with us at Telford Hotel and Golf Resort and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that there were no Golf Buggies available for you. This is something we are aware of and we are in the process of discussing this with our Finance team to purchase replacements.

We look forward to seeing you again next July.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights golf break here. Beautiful setting, clean and tidy hotel. Superior room was smaller than other hotels by comparison. Room safe didn't work and we asked three times before it was repaired
Restaurant food was average at dinner and fairly standard for breakfast

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. We value all feedback as this helps us evaluate our service and the products we offer.

I am sorry to hear that the safe in the room did not work. This is something I have spoken to our Maintenance Manager about and he is in the process of checking that all safes are working correctly. I have also passed your comments on to the Head Chef as I know he aspires to offer and above average menu both during dinner service and Breakfast. This is something I will personally check on a regular basis.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming your back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here about a year ago and had a great stay and had another lovely visit this year. We had an upgraded room overlooking the golf course which was well worth doing. The hotel is a great base for exploring nearby Ironbridge and Shrewsbury. The restaurant seemed a cut above your usual q hotel with a really imaginative menu. The staff also seemed very helpful and welcoming.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Telford Hotel and Golf Resort and for taking the time to share your feedback with other travellers. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and I will ensure this is share with the team.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Telford Hotel and Golf Resort in the not to distant future. Please feel free to contact us directly so we can personally oversee your time with us.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I ate in the Gorge bar today for a spot of lunch, I only had a panini and a drink, but the food was incredible and Fiona my server was very accommodating, and funny! Will definitely be back next time I'm in Telford.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank harrisonball64
Jordan10101, General Manager at Telford Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear harrisonball64,

Thank you for the 5 star review.
I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the food offering within our Gorge Bar.
I will also make sure Fiona is recognised for her accommodating service during your visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,
Jordan

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a four day break at the Q hotel in Telford. The balmy, mediterranean weather, the attractive lush setting and good food played their part but the clincher was the staff at this hotel. We particularly want to single out the Restaurant Manager, Jamie Elliott. He was attentive, all seeing and nothing was too much trouble for him. We were impressed by his personable, professional and cheerful manner and this was reflected by the performance of his staff. We will happily visit this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank beatty2018
Jordan10101, General Manager at Telford Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear beatty2018,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

I am delighted you had an enjoyable Bank Holiday Weekend at the Resort and the team were the highlight.
Special mention to our Restaurant Manager, Jamie for going the extra mile during your stay.
I will personally make sure he receives the positive feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,