Review Highlights
Refreshing..’Much needed’

A great vibe with the staff being very cool, attentive and happy. The decor is definitely in line... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
371dalec
Swindon, United Kingdom
via mobile
If you love a proper cocktail

I have been to The Vault a few times, the staff, the cocktails and the ambiance are great. Unless... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
noggynooWiltshire
Wiltshire
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing bar!! Fantastic decor and the cocktails are soo yummy. I would definitely recommend this place

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing environment and an attentive bar staff makes this an easy place to recommend. Special mention goes out to Toby who made us feel welcome and provided amazing drinks throughout our stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the most amazing time, the staff were so kind, we were served by a girl called Atalya. She made the experience so enjoyable. I loved her as my server. Would recommend!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely atmosphere, clean and tidy. Bar staff were great, especially toby who was incredibly welcoming and made great drinks

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at the vault, especially as the staff were fantastic and created a great atmosphere. A special mention to Atalya for being so wonderful and welcoming, couldn't have asked for a better server!!

2  Thank Amariah J