“Dinner at Mykonos”

Mykonos Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 404 Restaurants in Harrogate
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Description: At Mykonos Bar & Grill we offer authentic Greek cuisine at the centre of Harrogate as well as a cosy wine/cocktail bar on the first floor. Please check our menus and offers on our website. Mykonos Bar & Grill
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, good attentive service, very tasty food, varied menu and reasonably priced. Would recommend for a laid back meal.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Introduced by some good friends on Monday night. Just an informal nibble. No pressure for a fully blown meal. Just well chilled wine, and lovely homemade dips and bread. Definitely changing my route home!

1  Thank Christian T
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure of dining out at this lovely restaurant this week.
The service was excellent, all the dishes we ordered were very tasty.
Special mention must be made of the dessert I had the banana cheesecake, best cheesecake I have ever had.
The complimentary limincello at the end of the meal was a nice touch.
Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to visit Harrogate during the recent spell of lovely weather. I found the Mykonos on line before our trip so booked a table. It was a good job that we did on account that by the time we arrived at 7:30 most outdoor tables were taken. There were plenty of tables inside but on account of the weather we preferred to sit outside. It was a lovely calm, warm evening. I can't imagine Harrogate get too many evenings like that. I chose the Beef Stifado. My partner the Moussaka. Both meals were realistic and excellent. The bottle of Chardonnay wine was reasonably priced. No Greek meal is complete without a glass of legendary Mythos, although it never quite tastes the same without the sea and the sand. An excellent well recommended meal. Not sure when we will next visit Harrogate but we would certainly visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We tried this restaurant a recent visit to Harrogate after reading the review on trip advisor. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere was great not too noise that you couldn't hear each other but enough background chatter so you were not ever dropping on your neighbours. The food was served quickly and was all freshly cooked ( you could tell it wasn't bought In by the fresh flavours) the staff were charming and really friendly they made us feel like regulars and the owner took the time to have a quick chat with us. I can deffinalty say that if I lived in Harrogate this would be a firm favourite which I would return to over and over. This is not swanky pretentious place but a real family restaurant with great food great wine and great staff.