“Great for a quick lunch”
Review of Petit Paris

Petit Paris
Ranked #5 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Limerick
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Always love this place for a quick lunch (though it can get busy) - the staff are so pleasant and the food is always excellent. Only thing can be a little cramped due to the size of the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We had breakfast at Le Petit Paris twice during our stay in Limerick. The owner is great, she is very friendly and inviting. Breakfast is super affordable and i enjoyed the freshly backed scones.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great ambience. Food is esquisite. Felt that I was back in Paris. The owner was great. She takes the time to speak with you and gave us pointers for our next visit to Paris. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

If you want a lovely place to have coffee with a variety of breakfast and lunch choices,great atmosphere and fantastic service this is it. I had been to a more well known coffee spot in Limerick they day before and was so unsatisfied with the pricey not very good coffee and very dry scone,Visiting the Petite Paris today was certainly a refreshing change, They have a lovely breakfast with coffee included for under 6 euros and they had no problem with customizing it to what I wanted. I have been there on previous occasions and whether its scones,crepes or lunch items the food is always good and the staff are fantastic So stop wasting your time at Hook and Ladder or Starbucks-The Petite Paris is the better value.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

If you're looking for the kind of food that just hits the spot, you've come to the right place. I went for a breakfast crepe and it was wonderful. The coffee is decent, though the place is very small. The only complaint that I have, but it's fairly massive, is that due to the small size, you come out smelling like a fryer. Unfortunately this is only in the locality of my workplace, and I wouldn't come down here any other time. As a result, I can't really go here for lunch, because I'll smell like chips for the rest of the work day!